• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support open building menu bugged on app

Cinnamoon

Seeker
I only had the bug as of this morning, yesterday all was fine. I'm on android app and what it did is every building menu I opened was at the very top of the screen, a bit to the left and actually halfway underneath the menu on top and even slightly out of the screen area alltogether. Menu items in the lower row of the window are np (if in a very awkward spot) but menu items on the upper row are near impossible to activate as you keep hitting the bar on top instead. It was the case with every single menu I opened.

DeletedUser3097

I only had the bug as of this morning, yesterday all was fine. I'm on android app and what it did is every building menu I opened was at the very top of the screen, a bit to the left and actually halfway underneath the menu on top and even slightly out of the screen area alltogether. Menu items in the lower row of the window are np (if in a very awkward spot) but menu items on the upper row are near impossible to activate as you keep hitting the bar on top instead. It was the case with every single menu I opened.
Please could you open a ticket about this issue, and include a screenshot if at all possible. Thank you for your help with this matter!