• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Rinse and repeat

I always had the suggestions from above in my mind and for sure thousands of others like the idea. We wait and see . One plays for fun and if there is something boring then the fun may turn to frustration .
  2. Split instants

It would be great if one puts the hours and minutes in a bank and use the necessary time needed only . All hours added or subtracted as needed in one place only .
  3. Construction yard

How about the possibility of donating buildings . That would be a great asset to newbies .Yes I agree if there was a place where we could move a building temporarily then the game would come alive again if one is stuck .
  4. Fighting

In some battles I do not see the grid or my army gets invisible.how is that possible?
  5. MOVE THE BUILDINGS WITHOUT SPACE.

Like many other players I too would love if we had a space where you can put a building to move other buildings so that you gain space. As one goes along , the upgrades tend to spoil that what you were planning so you can get frustrating...
  6. Closed | Archived Cannot help in some provinces

All is fine now, tell you the truth i was not hoping it was going to be that fast . I just followed that link and it explains well the situations on the world map . Thanks once again for the help
  7. Closed | Archived Cannot help in some provinces

After the change, where we had like ghost towns surrounding us , the provinces around us came better or yet the best that could be . I can help everyone and in turn I get help too . i think there is a bug and it is growing bigger . When I...
  8. There are cities in Arendyll which are closed or abandoned...

Just a reply to the above post .I think this problem is solved now at least for me and some people I know . Lately I am surrounded by live cities and I have a lot of people who visit me daily . The above post was from Sep 2016 , a long...
  9. Hi

Thanks for the welcome. I have been on Wiki many times and also seen those references that Cwgii wrote as guide references . Much obligated to your reply. I hope other new members find them useful as much as I did too. Sorry I did not mention that since I...
  10. Hi

Hello , I came across this game I think from a post on Facebook and just clicked to see what the game was about . Well this game at least is not a game where you play against other expert players but against a computerized strategy . Yes it could...