• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hi

Hello , I came across this game I think from a post on Facebook and just clicked to see what the game was about . Well this game at least is not a game where you play against other expert players but against a computerized strategy . Yes it could be worse but at least in the beginning it is not that hard. I am playing as an elf in Arendyll . I know that beginners like me ( 2 months playing) would love if there was a training arena but up to now there is not , who knows ,maybe some day there would be one .

cwgiii

Shaman

DeletedUser3097

Thanks for the welcome. I have been on Wiki many times and also seen those references that Cwgii wrote as guide references . Much obligated to your reply. I hope other new members find them useful as much as I did too. Sorry I did not mention that since I started I joined a fellowship and we are doing well . When I joined there were 7 now , we are 23 just in a week . Thanks D.L. for the links , you do a great job here.