• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Split instants

DeletedUser5093

It would be nice if there was a way to split instants, such as converting a 14 hour time instant into several smaller time instants, e.g. 2 x 5hr + 4 x 1hr instants. Or a 30 KP instant into 3 x 10 KP instants, etc. Perhaps this could be done in the magic academy? With a cost of coins and tools, or similar. Sometimes you just really need a small boost to something but all you have available are the really large ones, and it would be wasteful to use one of those.

DeletedUser1829

nice idea. Could it work in reverse also if you had lots of a certain type and wanted to "trade up"? For example got 60 1minute ones from events and want to trade them for 1hr.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
It would be nice, as a player, but I can't see this gaining any traction. I think that one of the points with instants is you have to pick the right moments to use them based on how long they are.... the dream ticket would be to pick up instants to cover all different lengths of time, but it never happens like that.

To put a positive spin on it... I quite like the idea that if I have, say, 30 x 20hr instants, they last quite a long time, because I have to pick the right moment to use one. If I was able to split them all down into 1 hour instants then they would all disappear in a few days.

Rarely Here

Seeker
Different events have different time booster instants. Save the 20hr ones for when you have a building upgrade that takes 45hrs to complete and make the best use from what you win. I find the 1 or 3 minute ones useful when using spells on factories and workshops and at one change over I don't make it back in time, leaving 2hr 59 mins for the next 3hr production, still use them when you are ready to collect. One day I will need some of the 50 plus 3min ones. The new AW instants, I like them, if you win them from the fellowship reward for tournaments do more battles and you can get the ones to spend on the tech tree for participation.

cwgiii

Shaman
This is one argument to actually have more smaller instants rather than larger ones as prizes. I have heard folks complaining about the "tiny" rewards for instants in some cases. Save em up for a bigger effect, or they really come in handy to maximize that odd amount that you need in a pinch.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the large instants too. Just be careful what you wish for....