• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. KermitsDad

Remove premium expansion facility

Please can we have the ability to remove premium expansions from our cities. Rather like with a teleport spell - the premium expansion gets removed and goes into inventory as a blueprint. It would also be good if a refund system could be setup for these unwanted premium expansions... Perhaps...
  2. KermitsDad

Answered New Instant - Booster 14hr: How to use?

As above. I can't find a way to use this new instant. I'm supposed to be able to reduce the build time of a new building by 14 hours but I can't find a way to use it. If I left click it says "This spell cannot be used from the inventory. You can use it to reduce the remaining time of these...
  3. KermitsDad

Abandoned Cities

Has the policy of removing abandoned cities from the world maps on a regular basis stopped? I ask this because at one time the abandoned cities in my neighborhood would periodically be removed and be replaced by a mine that could be clicked on to collect some coin but I have not seen this for...
  4. KermitsDad

Closed | Archived Knowledge point theft

Today just prior to the tournament rewards arriving I was 2 minutes away from earning my next much needed KP point. When the tournament rewards arrived my KP bar became full and I lost the KP point I was just about to earn. PLEASE fix this issue - We do not like being robbed of of the KP...
  5. KermitsDad

Answered Trade expiry

Is there a way to see when the trades you put up expire ? I am able to see that other players trades expire after a certain time but can't find a way to see when my own trades expire.
  6. KermitsDad

Closed | Archived Fellowship tournament rewards falsely completing research quests

This morning I was several tech's away from completing the Elves research for Arcane Runes - quest: Research Elven Ancient Wonders which is the last tech in Chapter 4. I didn't expect to complete this tech this week and certainly not today. I logged in after the tournament rewards had arrived...
  7. KermitsDad

Option to choose 3 Production boosts at start of game

Background My town is surrounded by many new towns that comprise only: Main Hall level 1 Builders Hut level 1 1 or 2 Residences level 1 1 or 2 Workshops level 1 A short road about 6 tiles long These towns are not developed further and after a while they go and usually get replaced with a...
  8. KermitsDad

Choosing a quest

I'm a relative newcomer to the game and already I'm becoming very fed up with the tedium of declining quests so that I can get to the one quest I actually want to do. Excluding the 2 additional Christmas event icons I normally have 2 quest icons. One icon is to a quest that I can't decline and...