• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Choosing a quest

KermitsDad

Alchemist
I'm a relative newcomer to the game and already I'm becoming very fed up with the tedium of declining quests so that I can get to the one quest I actually want to do.

Excluding the 2 additional Christmas event icons I normally have 2 quest icons.
One icon is to a quest that I can't decline and the other is to a set of 8 quests which go round in a loop as follows:

Gain 100 Steel
Gain 40 Planks
Gain 40 Marble
Gain 5000 coins
Gain 500 supplies
Complete 1 building upgrade to level 4 or higher
Complete a province
Solve 3 encounters
go back to steel quest.

Supposing I have 10 steel workshops each with 100+ steel ready for collection & that I want to do the Gain 100 steel quest ten times I find that I have to:

1) Open planks quest - decline planks quest - confirm decline - 3 mouse clicks
2) Open marble quest - decline marble quest - confirm decline - 3 more mouse clicks
3) Open coin quest - decline coin quest - confirm decline - yet another 3 mouse clicks
4) Open supplies quest - decline supplies quest - confirm decline - yet another 3 friggin mouse clicks
5) Open building upgrade quest - decline building upgrade quest - confirm decline - oh wtf 3 more !
6) Open complete province quest - decline complete province quest - confirm decline
7) Open solve encounters quest - decline solve encounters province quest - confirm decline
8) Open Steel quest - YEY the one quest I actually want to do :) Do the quest
Repeat step 1) above
Repeat step 2) above
Repeat step 3) above
Repeat step 4) above
Repeat step 5) above
Repeat step 6) above
Repeat step 7) above
Do the steel quest that I want to do for 2nd time out of 10 times
Repeat all of above a further 8 times.

Can I please suggest a drop down menu showing all of the declineable quests so that with just one mouse click I can choose the one quest I want to do ?

Please also, can this be implemented quickly before I am forced to retire permanently from gaming on account of having a severe case of repetitive strain injury !