• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Aegnaer

Closed | Contact Support Phoenix Egg Rewards

I had upgraded my Aureate Egg to Stage 3 so was now due to get the bonus production as well as the coins. However, when it was time to colled it only gave out the bonus production and not the coins! I am assuming this is a bug as the egg is still showing the coins being accumulated over time. Is...
  2. Aegnaer

Looking for a New Home

After a very long period with my last FS I have decided that now is time for a change. I try and play every day (RL permitting) and enjoy a good chat along the way. I try and score well in tournaments and enjoy the madness that is a FellowShip Adventure. I am just getting towards the end of...
  3. Aegnaer

Communication Development Roadmap

It would be useful if Devs shared a development roadmap to show what new ideas/functionality is being planned. This could just take the form of a monthly newsletter giving some idea of what is being worked on over the next few months. It could also include details of known issues that are being...
  4. Aegnaer

Communication Cut/Paste Functionality for Messages and Chat

Previously there was a short workaround to get Cut/Paste working but after all of the recent upgrades this no longer seems to work. Thus, any chance of getting this standard functionality working again? It is frustrating when members share links to useful information and there is no way to copy...
  5. Aegnaer

LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS-!!! is Recruiting

We are looking to recruit active players to join LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS-!!! Ideally players should have a minimum 20,000 points and we are also looking for boosts in Steel, Scrolls or Elixir but don't let this stop you if you are an active player and would like to join us. Please get in touch...
  6. Aegnaer

FS/Neighbour Visit Treasure Chests

When we have a Quest running (such as now) why not make one of the items you can get in the Treasure Chests from FS/neighbour visits some of the items you are collecting (such as the Sugar Beets - or even better Rock Candy!). Instead of getting a relic, spell or KP you could get 50 Sugar Beet or...
  7. Aegnaer

Answered Trade Expiry

I see from an archived forum entry that trades expire after 7 days (and that you cannot see your own expiry dates!) but what happens to the goods you put up for trade? Do you just lose them or do they get returned to you? I am assuming that you lose them and so end up out of pocket but would be...
  8. Aegnaer

Communication Notification of completion of Scouting

Add a new feature so that when your scout has completed their mission, a notification message is added to advise you that Scouting has been completed in the same way you get notifications of completed trades, visits etc. It would also be useful if the 'house' on the notification message could...
  9. Aegnaer

Trader Format change to Trader

I would like to suggest a small format change to the Trader Screen to improve the user experience. Currently the alignment of the filters for 'Offer' and 'Demand' are offset from the actual list of offers below because of the placement of the Fellowship selection checkbox. With the prominence of...
  10. Aegnaer

City Add building size to information window

Update the information displayed when you select a building in your city to include the actual size of the building. This can help when planning building moves to ensure you have the correct space available. This can be especially difficult for Cultural Buildings or others where there are no...
  11. Aegnaer

Communication Ability to copy information from Message and Chat Windows

Often we get useful information and links from other members and it would be useful to be able to copy this information into other browser windows etc. At the moment you cannot 'copy' (Ctrl C etc.) text from the message or chat windows and so it would be a useful update to allow this to happen...
  12. Aegnaer

Game Messages and Notifications

Update the main home screen, such as the one below for example, to add a 'notification' area. This could be used to communicate about any issues that are happening as well as provide a link to the release notes for upcoming changes - maybe entitled 'Latest News from Elvenar'. This could just...