• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Phoenix Egg Rewards

Aegnaer

Seeker
I had upgraded my Aureate Egg to Stage 3 so was now due to get the bonus production as well as the coins. However, when it was time to colled it only gave out the bonus production and not the coins! I am assuming this is a bug as the egg is still showing the coins being accumulated over time. Is anyone else getting this problem?

This has just happened to me in my city on Felyndral but will now have to wait quite a while to see if it happens again or if it happens in one of my other cities..

DeletedUser3097

I had upgraded my Aureate Egg to Stage 3 so was now due to get the bonus production as well as the coins. However, when it was time to colled it only gave out the bonus production and not the coins! I am assuming this is a bug as the egg is still showing the coins being accumulated over time. Is anyone else getting this problem?

This has just happened to me in my city on Felyndral but will now have to wait quite a while to see if it happens again or if it happens in one of my other cities..
Please open a ticket with Support so we can look into this further. Thank you.