• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FS/Neighbour Visit Treasure Chests

Aegnaer

Seeker
When we have a Quest running (such as now) why not make one of the items you can get in the Treasure Chests from FS/neighbour visits some of the items you are collecting (such as the Sugar Beets - or even better Rock Candy!). Instead of getting a relic, spell or KP you could get 50 Sugar Beet or 10 Rock Candy etc. This would encourage visits between neighbours and within the FS and adds to the fun and excitement of the Quest.

DeletedUser2233

My friend sunny had a simular idea ,the one above is cool too .He wants or likes the idea when u visit to put some items in the chests of the other quest races . For instance granite when u enter the dwarves chapter ,or nightessence when u enter the fairy chapter and so one ... Of course it has to line up with the chapters that youre at.But it will be nice to find also something else in the chests when you visit youre neighbours .I think since the tournaments it is pretty easy to get spells and relics ,so maybe its time for a change .This is ofcourse out of my friends name .