• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Trade Expiry

Aegnaer

Seeker
I see from an archived forum entry that trades expire after 7 days (and that you cannot see your own expiry dates!) but what happens to the goods you put up for trade? Do you just lose them or do they get returned to you? I am assuming that you lose them and so end up out of pocket but would be useful to confirm this is actually the case.

DeletedUser3366

You can see your offers in the trader, It has a tab labeled "your offers". It do not give the expiry time but at least you see them dissapear as they get taken (or expire).

KermitsDad

Alchemist
It's really dumb that you can see when other players trades expire BUT you cannot see when your own trades expire.

What use anyway is it to know when other players trades expire?
Yes you can see that it expires tomorrow (or whenever) but it might also be taken in the next few minutes!

DeletedUser3366

It's really dumb that you can see when other players trades expire BUT you cannot see when your own trades expire.

What use anyway is it to know when other players trades expire?
Yes you can see that it expires tomorrow (or whenever) but it might also be taken in the next few minutes!
It is quite valuable to be able to see if another players trade is about to expire. That tells you he have not gotten what he wanted, so you might have a customer there who is now willing to accept an 'unfair' trade and pay a higher price for what he wanted ;-)) not very nice, but in a sellers market...

DeletedUser441

It would be better if we could see when our trades expire :D .