• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Jedicris

Closed | Contact Support Unable to collect Quest Reward

Have completed Quest but unable to collect reward. No button to claim reward.
  2. Jedicris

RISE UP! RISE UP! Against Unfair Trading.

I am totally fed up and frustrated with the preponderance of UNFAIR TRADES, especially in the Sentient Goods. All I see are zero and one star trades, some at ridiculous ratios. What makes it even worse is that my two star trades never get taken, in order to trade I have to post three star...
  3. Jedicris

Answered Hot Keys Not Working

Hi, Anybody else having problems with the hot keys not working in HTML version? I noticed it on one EN server a couple of days ago. Now all EN servers seem to be affected.
  4. Jedicris

Open Advanced Trader level 5 filter cut off

So, with breath bated and full of eager anticipation I entered the new Guest Race. All went well until I upgraded my Trader. The goods filter is now too long and I am unable to see the last two goods. In order to view them, I have to adjust the browser zoom level from 100% to 90%. Another...
  5. Jedicris

Repeated Stream Errors

Really annoyed this morning. Started to play and got repeated stream errors every-time I tried to do something. After 7 of these, I switched to Flash from HTML and everything seems OK. So, is HTML a lot of old crock and when are they going to get it stable? Getting really fed up with this. GRRR!
  6. Jedicris

Answered Expansion Space Leftover

Hi, I have 1 expansion space in my City that I cannot access. I have ALL of the City expansions. I have maxed out my province expansions (457 provinces). I have no premium expansions available. So, how do I access the one remaining expansion space? Any suggestion? Thanks.