• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open Advanced Trader level 5 filter cut off

Jedicris

Adventurer
So, with breath bated and full of eager anticipation I entered the new Guest Race.

All went well until I upgraded my Trader. The goods filter is now too long and I am unable to see the last two goods.
In order to view them, I have to adjust the browser zoom level from 100% to 90%. Another niggle that shouldn't be happening. Surely, the Game should be fully functioning at 100%. It should not be necessary to act like a yo-yo, up, down, up, down, up, down etc.

GRRRR!

DeletedUser3097

All went well until I upgraded my Trader. The goods filter is now too long and I am unable to see the last two goods.
In order to view them, I have to adjust the browser zoom level from 100% to 90%
Please open a ticket with Support- a screenshot will help showing the view when your screen is 100%.

Thank you for your help!

DeletedUser3097

In order to view them, I have to adjust the browser zoom level from 100% to 90%.

This issue has been forwarded so I'll archive this thread. Thank you again for highlighting this issue.