• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Hot Keys Not Working

Jedicris

Adventurer
Hi,
Anybody else having problems with the hot keys not working in HTML version?

I noticed it on one EN server a couple of days ago. Now all EN servers seem to be affected.

DeletedUser6706

@Jedicris
Hello there. I've just noticed the same problem with non-functioning hotkeys (EN3 - Felyndral). This happened immediately after the server went into a state of "no live updates", and I was then also logged off unexpectedly. I'm pretty sure that these events and the malfunctioning hotkeys are both related to a hotfix being applied to address a recent problem with Tooltips displaying incorrect information during production runs, so my guess is that it will all be fully fixed soon. Here's a link to the Tooltip problem thread, just for info: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/tooltip-missing-information-on-workshops.9452/
Hope this helps.

DeletedUser3251

Also having hotkeys not functioning. But only in Chrome. Firefox hotkeys are still fine.
Also have issue on Beta of entire world map being "locked". It will not allow ANY scouting of provinces. Says I must complete a neighboring one first. On ALL of them...

Jedicris

Adventurer
Also having hotkeys not functioning. But only in Chrome. Firefox hotkeys are still fine.
Also have issue on Beta of entire world map being "locked". It will not allow ANY scouting of provinces. Says I must complete a neighboring one first. On ALL of them...
Also on Beta as a confirmed bug.

Deleted User - 1634960

The error in the game has now been resolved. :cool:
There is an error in Flash that sometimes disconnects it from the keyboard. To resolve this, click elsewhere in the browser window (I use the search box) then back in the game and the keyboard should be active again. ;)