• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Not a Pointy Ears

You knew it was coming....

Royal restorations to upgrade AWs? Well, finally you managed to screw your own game. Remember how much money I spent when I started? No more. Not ever.
  2. Not a Pointy Ears

A Gateway into the Past

I won't use Discord for this, or for anything else. Hence, there are two roads, pick yours: either Elvenar's staff pay attention to what we users say here on the forum, or you don't. If you don't, and we notice, our interest will decrease. A LOT. So far, two events have passed by and I haven't...
  3. Not a Pointy Ears

Answered Orcs and Goblins. Armament, what for? How many?

Thanks!! Yeap, 68k is absolutely correct: the 52k mentioned and the 16k I already had, LOL. Thank you very much!!
  4. Not a Pointy Ears

Nevermind, pretty useful still knowing the armament was for the top resource. And I hear you about the no-job-in-the-game stuff. :D Hate it too when job-game overlapse. (And, the dodo thing, I already notice it is going to happen, the very attitude of the people in charge denotes so). It's...
  5. Not a Pointy Ears

Yeah, I saw the I-Davis, was hopping there were some kind of spreadsheet with the math done over here. Well, guess we'll have to download the app sooner or later to do one, :D. Thanks, dude. Unless... Dude, you don't happen to have such spreadsheet, do you? Thanks in advance.
  6. Not a Pointy Ears

A Gateway into the Past

I'm told this is the feedback thread about the "A gateway to the past" event. I didn't like it as much as I did the former two I've been in: finished top 1% on the Summer's event, finished top 1% and probably top 10 on the world I'm playing on the Zodiac's event. Barely finished on Silver Tier...
  7. Not a Pointy Ears

And, how much is sufficient from one end to the other of the chapter: 15,000 units? 50,000?
  8. Not a Pointy Ears

Hi, I tried to search for this but no results appear. What does the "armament", produced at the Orcs Rally Point, is used for? How many units --or how much of it-- must one produce? Thanks.
  9. Not a Pointy Ears

Answered Feedback threads?

Sure: I won't use Discord for this. Actually, since 2020, I decided not to use Discord at all.
  10. Not a Pointy Ears

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

I won't use Disccord. And, since the forum IS NEEDED to solve questions, the absence of it might mean my interest in the game will decrease
  11. Not a Pointy Ears

Answered Feedback threads?

Hi. Since I will not download Discord --too many bad experiences during 2020--, is there a feedback thread about the events in the forum? If so, could you post it below, please? Thanks!
  12. Not a Pointy Ears

NOOB SEARCHING FOR FELLOWSHIP.

But, since past experiences demonstrate there can be inconvineances, I do feel I need to make MY EXPECTATIONS CLEAR. 1) Semi-competitive fellowship. I can provide about 1000-2000 points per tournament (and if profitable, may be more) and almost one Spiral stage. 2) People WILLING to play as a...
  13. Not a Pointy Ears

Answered Hi, total noob here. Important development questions.

Oh, my god!!! THANK YOU!!!! Yeah, crystals. My bad. Such a relief. Cheers!!
  14. Not a Pointy Ears

Answered Hi, total noob here. Important development questions.

I just reached Fairies. Finally built Night Farm. Says Nightshade costs diamonds. In order to upgrade portal to level 3, one needs Nightshade. Question: is there no other way to get it than diamonds? Question: will further chapters be also stuck by this kind of requisites? Thank you!!! Edit...