• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

NOOB SEARCHING FOR FELLOWSHIP.

But, since past experiences demonstrate there can be inconvineances, I do feel I need to make MY EXPECTATIONS CLEAR.

1) Semi-competitive fellowship. I can provide about 1000-2000 points per tournament (and if profitable, may be more) and almost one Spiral stage.

2) People WILLING to play as a fellowship. I won't stand anymore people bragging or shouting or being condescending. Yes, I'm a noob: at Elvenar.

3) REAL FELLOWSHIP STRUCTURE. When the time comes for Fellowship Adventures, I notices a lot of people place a lot of Goods and Workshop buildings... but a lot doesn't. I do want to apply into a fellowship whose members communicate, work together, and can adapt as a pack towards common goals --and not a fellowship where one ends with over 23 Elegant Statue badges in the bag just because others couldn't make 10 Farmers Delight badges.

So, that's what I expect: a fellowship whose members do play for themselves, but keep at eye at the fellowship goals, without demanding from members elite or close to performance every week (which, by the way, I do believe is awesome for those who do like that kind of gameplay here).

Currently playing only at Felyndral, learning a lot, if interested send me an PM. Thanks!!!

PS.-- English is not my native language, and it's very bad and rusty. I can try to be "polite" but it really doesn't work since I'm ignorant of how "politeness" is manifested this days in this language. Hence, I might sound rude. Not my intention. Normally. Cheers!!!