• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Johnboy26

THE RESISTANCE RECRUITING

We have had a clear out of non active players which means we have room for some new blood amongst the ranks, we are a friendly chatty fellowship that support each other with game play knowledge and goods, we off 0 star trades for players under 50k points . If your an active player we would love...
  2. Johnboy26

The Resistance

Hello Everyone We are a friendly fellowship, and we are currently looking for regular active team players to join us. We are a fellowship that wants to grow as a team, not just as individuals. We are a group of players that puts teamwork and friendship above all else, we’re building a team...
  3. Johnboy26

THE RESISTANCE are now recruiting

Hello We are a friendly new fellowship, and we are currently looking for regular active team players to join us. We are a fellowship that wants to grow as a team, not just as individuals. As a group we put teamwork and friendship above all else, we’re building a team that will help each...
  4. Johnboy26

Neighbors Neighbors help

Could a button be added on the neighbors help to skip to next neighbor, so its like when you do your goods you pic your option and then click Next to do the next one. It would make neighbor help so much easier rather them having to click on each individual neighbors separately. At the begining...
  5. Johnboy26

Fellowships Fellowship help

There should be a option to send coins / supplies and goods as gifts to fellowship members without having to go through trader. Traders good if your trading out large amounts or goods with other fellowships. But within your own fellowship you should be able to send say Joe blogs 1000 coins if...
  6. Johnboy26

New fellowship seeks regular players to join ( THE RESISTANCE )

We are a friendly new fellowship looking for regular players. We was all part of other fellowships and got fed up with half the players being inactive or just being kept on as members because the points were high but offered no further contributions to the fellowship, so we have now gone it...
  7. Johnboy26

Fellowships Group chat

Is it just me but the group chat is the best way to keep in contact and pass information to the entire fellowship, I'm thinking there should be a button so the archmage can to pin certain post so they stay on top for a period of time. This way all fellowship members get to see it without having...
  8. Johnboy26

Non existant archmage

There should be an option where players can vote our an archmage and vote in a new one. For instance! I was in a fellowship before the one I'm in now and the archmage showed up about as often as a blackberry on a rose Bush. If the archmage stops playing there's no way to demote him or replace...
  9. Johnboy26

Fellowships Live button and date box

There should be a light up button in the fellowship members list that says when players within your fellowship are online. There should also be a box that says date last on so the archmage and mages can keep track of when players were last active. That way it would make it easier on making...