• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Non existant archmage

Johnboy26

Seeker
There should be an option where players can vote our an archmage and vote in a new one.

For instance!
I was in a fellowship before the one I'm in now and the archmage showed up about as often as a blackberry on a rose Bush. If the archmage stops playing there's no way to demote him or replace him.

There should be a voting systerm where all playing members can vote out an inactive archmage in favour of an active one.

Thankfully I've found a fellowship where the archmage is as active as I am.
But that's beside the point, the point is if the archmage goes missing there's nothing you and the rest of the fellowship can do about it.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Johnboy26 Firstly... im glad you made it here!! :D

Secondly, if ever you are in this position, you can contact the Support Team. There are processes we have in place to ensure that a Fellowship is never left without an Archmage so always give them a shout!

Welcome to the Forum!! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Last edited:

Alcaro

Necromancer
Everyone can leave and start a new fellowship...
Not really. If it's an old FS, all the Perks will be lost, and it takes a really long time to bring them to a decent level.

If the AM didn't logged in for at least a month, you can contact Support, and they will assign the title to the highest ranked player or maybe, if they are in a good mood, to the one the FS wants. :)

Happy Easter!

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
If the AM didn't logged in for at least a month, you can contact Support, and they will assign the title to the highest ranked player or maybe, if they are in a good mood, to the one the FS wants. :)

Happy Easter!
Not quite the case as we have strict protocols in place for this situation.
We look at three things, the highest rank in the Fellowship: most Archmages will have made sure that there is a good mix of Mages, Ambassadors and Fellows. If we have Mages still active, the role would fall to the one that has been in the Fellowship longest. If not Mages then Ambassadors, if not Ambassadors then Fellows.
Hope that clear this up.

SkyRider99

Mentor
If it's an old FS, all the Perks will be lost,
Then it becomes time for a cost benefit analysis, and a large whiskey and perspective.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt: Hitchhiking the Galaxy One Last Time

:)