• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Fellowship help

Johnboy26

Seeker
There should be a option to send coins / supplies and goods as gifts to fellowship members without having to go through trader. Traders good if your trading out large amounts or goods with other fellowships. But within your own fellowship you should be able to send say Joe blogs 1000 coins if they need it, or 1000 gems ect.
Obviously I think there should be a limit on what you can send a day ect, cap it so each item has a limit.
I think it would help out a lot, especially with low ranking members that are trying to level up, it would help them along a little quicker. Obviously higher ranking members wouldn't really benefit from it but the lower members would. 1000 steel a day to a low ranked member is a lot, but to a high ranked member its small change..

I just think helping lower ranked members to level up should be a priority for the game, that way it entices new players to carry on playing rather then quitting at 10-20 thousand points.

What Do you guys think?

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
The possible unintended consequence is that, while it would be friendly for fellowships to be able to transfer resources, it could also be abused by account pushers, users playing multiple accounts to have multiple cities on the same server, supporting some cities using the production of others.

Johnboy26

Seeker
The possible unintended consequence is that, while it would be friendly for fellowships to be able to transfer resources, it could also be abused by account pushers, users playing multiple accounts to have multiple cities on the same server, supporting some cities using the production of others.
Not necessarily, if you was to put a cap on it so say up to 69999 points you can send and receive resources but after 69999 points you loose the right to receive them and can only send them. That would put an end to account pushers, because after 70000 points it would become effectively useless to higher ranked players, but it would remain effective in helping lower level players. Up until the threshold.

Sir Derf

Adept
Not necessarily... necessarily...

I don't know how pushers arrange their systems, but...

1) Either you like smaller cities, in which case you're naturally keeping your cities small, and can thus send them resources
2) Or you want larger cities, and you are helping them get larger faster.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm all for helping the smaller cities any which way I can, but to punish larger cities by suggesting something that would only help smaller cities.....is simply not fair.....how do you think the larger cities became large.....with time, patience and of course being in a great fellowship where everyone is working together to help one another.....remember larger cities were once smaller cities

m4rt1n

Adept
@Johnboy26 if you want to gift goods to other fellows to help them, ask them to make a few 0* trades, ratio 8:1 is the max the trader allows and I do it to help smaller cities from time to time, also daily help between all fellows helps, you can help the main hall, but it is much more effective to help their culture, making a bigger bonus so they can collect more coins and supplies.

SkyRider99

Immortal
how do you think the larger cities became large.....with time, patience and of course being in a great fellowship
Anxiety, anguish, and pain? :p

1681599099991.png