• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. LadyTatters

No more events for me.

I am so tired of trying to do "10 encounters or spire encounters" or "10 encounters or tournament encounters" in a row. When it takes upwards of a week to scout each province now I do not have lots of open provinces for this kind of demand. And when it happens just as the tourney or spire are...
  2. LadyTatters

Controlling AW donations

I would like to make a suggestion that we have an on/off switch for our AW donations. For controlling whether it is FS only donations or outside donations allowed. Our FS has an ongoing Round Robin that quickly upgrades AW's. Unfortunately some of our FS members neighbors as well as former...
  3. LadyTatters

Answered Once in Amuni race do we need Mana?

Once we start into the Amuni race do we still need Mana? I don't see it needed for any of the research builds on the tech tree so wondered if I can do away with all the mana builds
  4. LadyTatters

Answered Diamonds deducted but no build

Hi. I wanted to add the Goldsmith to my city. I clicked on it and paid for it but didn't realize all my builders were busy.. so I paid diamonds to free up one builder. All this was deducted from my total diamonds but now I do not find the Goldsmith I paid for anywhere. Not sure if I'm just...
  5. LadyTatters

Top 15/Very Active FS looking for new members

Groundhogs is a very active and fun Fellowship looking for 3 new members. ~ Daily visits at least 5 days a week ~ Very active and FAIR trading with FS members first to promote growth. ~ KP Round Robin to quickly and efficiently upgrade everyone's AW's. ~ Chat is active for those who wish to...
  6. LadyTatters

Answered Disappearing tasks and game crashing

Hi folks! I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues with a couple things. 1. Tasks set do not always stay set. Example: Last night before bed I set my workshops and manu's to a 9 hour production. Just now checking and the workshops are not set at all. So wasted all that time and I needed the...