• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Should I Ignore Opening Provinces When Map Shows None

I am in Chapter 8 and have 15 provinces to open. However, on the right side of my world map there are no provinces just an open map with no cities. I have tried to open an equal amount on both left and right sides to keep things balanced. Should I just concentrate on opening provinces on my left...
  2. Diamonds & shovels

Just wondering if anyone else has this in their city or if it is just my computer. 2 different things with diamond purchase you get shovels. Every time I try to access the % one it still comes up with diamonds & shovels but then locks my page so I have to log out. Thinking it may be access to...
  3. Question Solve Kitchen Event Daily Quest

On Thursday night May 11 I was doing the daily quests for "The Season Of Joy" and 1 of the quests was "Solve Kitchen Event Quests - 1 time. I went to mama Juule's Fusion Feast to do the dishes to collect the prize. After doing it 3 times with nothing registering I am stuck not able to complete...
  4. Secrets of Alchemy Event

Good morning - wondering if there is a list of the quests for the upcoming event. Thank you and have a great day!
  5. Answered Pilgrim's Manor

Hello and need some help in the layout (with pictures if possible) for all 7 buildings that comprise the Pilgrims Manor set so they they all touch.
  6. Answered Cannot Buy Expansions

Good Morning all. Is their a limit to when or how many expansions you can purchase using diamonds. When logging in this morning the notice appeared that expansions were offered at reduced price. However they are blacked out when I open the tab, so not sure if there is a restriction on a...
  7. Answered Witch Doctor Artifact

What are the benefits of acquiring and evolving this over anything else you can manufacture or win in an event? Thank you Rainbow 706
  8. Answered Rewards for Silk on Generic Quest Line

I have noticed on one of the generic quests to gain 900 Silk the rewards are 30,000 coins and 1000 supplies. On the quest further down is to gain 4000 Silk and the rewards are 15,000 coins and 4000 supplies. If this is correct, then the first quest is obviously the best if you need coins over...
  9. Answered Dwarven Citadel Set.

Is there a place to view how to place the buildings for this set as I have acquired all 7 pieces. Thank You
  10. Question Generic Quest - 4 Relics

Today June 30 I was doing the marble tournament and the 1st two provinces showed 2 relics each. Under the Generic Quest line it only registered as getting 3 out of 4. Again in Province 7 instead of getting the 4 relics under the Generic Quest line it only registered 3. This has been happening...
  11. Question Magic Academy

I have a Magic Academy at Level 5 and it is taking 6 hours to craft anything, so only get a chance to see the lineup change 2 to 3 times a day. Also most of the time I see the same things repeat. I had thought at level 5, it would reduce the time to 2 hours. Appreciate someone advising me if...
  12. Question STORYLINE QUEST IS NOW GENERIC QUEST

I am in Chapter 1V and after Having Researched and having A splendid stone of Art the Storyline quests have changed to both buttons being generic quests? What happened or did I do something wrong?