• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Generic Quest - 4 Relics

Rainbow706

Adventurer
Today June 30 I was doing the marble tournament and the 1st two provinces showed 2 relics each. Under the Generic Quest line it only registered as getting 3 out of 4. Again in Province 7 instead of getting the 4 relics under the Generic Quest line it only registered 3.
This has been happening quite often, but just realized this may be a bug but I am wondering why this keeps occurring.
Any help in figuring this out or if I am doing something wrong, would be appreciated.
Thank You

Attachments

• MARBLE TOURN. RELICS.jpg
    MARBLE TOURN. RELICS.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 62
  • RELICS GOTTEN.jpg
    RELICS GOTTEN.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 61
  • MARBLETOURN#2.jpg
    MARBLETOURN#2.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 61
  • RELICS #2.jpg
    RELICS #2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 60

Sir Derf

Adept
Can you please narrate the sequence that you think your screen captures show?

I understand that with picture 2 (Relics Gotten), that the quest thinks you received 3 relics, but are you trying to say that picture 1 (Marble Tourn Relics) shows that you should have received 4 relics? Because I read picture 31 as showing that you just finished the third round of the first 2 Provinces (as the cooldown timers show 15:59), and that the rewards for Round 4 for those 2 Provinces will give a total of 4 Relics, but what were the rewards for Round 3?

I think the story with the second set of pictures is clearer. Picture 4 shows that the quest thinks you received 3 relics, picture 4 shows you just finished the third round of the 7th Province (as the cooldown shows 15:59), and that the rewards for Round 4 for Province 7 will give 4 Relics, but picture 1 shows that the rewards for Round 3 of Province 7 were only 3 Relics.

Last edited:

Rainbow706

Adventurer
The first screen shot shows the first two provinces that I played..with each province showing 2 relics each ( 1st province for 1 KP, 2 Marble, 1 Ensorcelled End., 2nd province showing reward of 1 KP, 2 Steel Relics. 2nd screen shot shows the Generic Quest line I had up but it only registered receiving 3 relics.
3rd province had 1 KP, 2 plank relics, 1 Rune shard, which I got and the balance of the 4th relics was taken from another province on the world map. to receive that bonus from Generic Questline of 45,000 coins & 3500 supplies.
Everything from then till Province 7 was right.
Again screen shot 3 shows 1KP, 4 Elixir, 1 ensorcelled endowment. It only registered on the Generic Quest as getting 3 relics.
Hopefully I have tried my best to explain what happened.
Thank you

Rainbow706

Adventurer
Hello Silmaril.
Do you want me to raise this support ticket for my question and where do I do this?
Thank You

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Yes please, you can do this from the game log in screen, by clicking onto the question mark (?) on the right side of the screen. From inside your game by clicking the bottom right cogwheel icon and then when the suite opens, click on the question mark. Both ways this leads you to the support suite and ability to raise a ticket with us.
Our front page here on the Forum also holds all of our quick links for support, wiki, game rules, recruitment and also to your game.
Or for just speed: https://support.innogames.com/kb/Elvenar/en_DK
:)

Rainbow706

Adventurer
Thank you Silmaril
Should I just repeat what I have put on my question above with the screen shots attached?
Thank you again

Sir Derf

Adept
I do not believe that there is anything wrong - you are mis-reading the information in your pictures.

Look at the information for Province 7 in your first picture, and Province 7 in your 3rd picture. In the first picture, the province shows 2 stars, Open, and a reward that include 3 Relics. This is your current status - you have completed 2 Rounds (2 stars) in this province, it is open and available for the next (third) round (Open), and when you complete the third round, you will receive a reward that includes 3 relics. In the third picture, the province shows 3 stars, a cooldown timer of 15 hours and 59 minutes, and a reward that includes 4 relics. This is your new current status - you have just completed Round 3 (3 stars, 15:59 timer), and when you complete Round 4 our reward will include 4 relics. Your completing of the third round earned you the 3 relics that was shown in the first picture.

Sir Derf

Adept
Let me describe this another way...

When the tourney starts, you see a single province, with no stars, and a reward is shown. You have not done anything in the tourney. You have not yet received any rewards in the tourney. The reward shown is what you will get, not what you have already gotten.

Towards the end of the tourney, suppose you have completed all 6 rounds in the first 7 Provinces. You will see that the first 7 Provinces all have 6 stars, you are no longer waiting or able to enter the province, and there is no reward shown. It does not show you the reward you had earned with the 6th round, it shows nothing as there is nothing left to earn as you can't do a 7th round of the Tourney. The last, 8th province, will have no stars, an Open button, and will show a reward, this being the reward you will earn if you complete the first round of this 8th province.

The rewards listed are always, always, the future rewards you will earn when you next complete that province, and not a statement of the rewards you just got from the previously completed province.

Jake65

Sage
I agree with Sir Derf, maybe you're reading the shown rewards as what you should have received.
See what happens with province 8 which is showing it will give 4 relics when you complete it next time.

Rainbow706

Adventurer
Sorry Sir Derf and kimkimkim..
The issue is not getting the rewards in doing the tournament provinces. The issue is with the Generic Quests - 4 Relics.
I have been playing the game for over 4 yearas.
Thanks for your posts.
Rainbow706

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Rainbow706 ....I too have been playing for over 4 years and yes, I understood what you meant....but you can always bypass the problem by declining the quest.....if it is a true bug then support will take care of it

Sir Derf

Adept
@Rainbow706 , You are wrong. Your own evidence shows that the Generic Quest - 4 Relics behaved correctly in your second example.

Your description of the second questline:
"Everything from then till Province 7 was right.
Again screen shot 3 shows 1KP, 4 Elixir, 1 ensorcelled endowment. It only registered on the Generic Quest as getting 3 relics."

Screen Shot 3 does show 1 KP. 4 Elixir and 1 ensorcelled endowment. After you completed the 3rd round for Province 7, as there are now 3 stars showing for that province. This is the reward you will get when you complete the 4th Round for Province 7, which will be unlocked in another 16 hours. Screen Shot 1 shows the rewards that you were going to get when you finish the 3rd Round of Province 7, 1 KP, 3 Elixir and a Broken Shard; the province listing at that point showed only 2 stars, as you had completed 2 Rounds for that province. This is the reward that you just got. 3 Elixir Relics. This is the quantity that was registered for the Generic Quest - 4 Relics. 3 Relics.

As for the first example, according to the Tournament Calculator, the rewards for the 3rd round of the first two Provinces are 1 Relic+1Broken Shard and 2 Relics+1 Power of Provision, for a total of 3 Relics. Not 4, 3.

Let me mention another observation. Notice how, in both pictures 1 & 3, some of the listed rewards show 48 Ranking Points and some show 42 Ranking Points? 42 Ranking Points is part of the reward for finishing a Province for the 3rd Round, while 48 Ranking Points is part of the reward for finishing a Province for the 4th Round. Look at the stars, look at the ranking points.

The Generic Quests - 4 Relics have not been miscounting 4 Relics as 3. In both your examples, completing Provinces 1&2 in Round 3 and completing Province 7 in Round 3, you only earned 3 Relics, not 4, and the Generic Quest correctly credited you with having received 3 Relics both times.

Not a true bug.

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Rainbow706 , I think you are getting confused....let's look at your pics....your first pic for provinces 1 and 2 in fact do show that you will receive 2 relics for each but that is once you complete them....you still have over 15 hours before you can do that.......this also goes for your pic for province 7, you will in fact receive 4 relics once you complete that but that is not for another 15 plus hours

If you take a look at my pic for the completed 2nd round for provinces 1, 2 and 7....it will in fact show you that you would have only received the 3 relics not 4

Screenshot.png