• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Ellania

Answered Coldfire Phoenix

I noticed that many do not have the coldfire phoenix, I was told at the time it came out it was a bit of a let down, can anyone confirm please, if so, i have a level 6 in my inventory and wondered if i could trade it out for other phoenix parts, i know that sounds wishful thinking but just a...
  2. Ellania

Answered Elvarian Society side quest, delete?

Thanks so much, I didn't realise I had delete the other too early and thought it was asking me to delete this later one, all done now!
  3. Ellania

Answered Elvarian Society side quest, delete?

Hi all, please can anyone confirm what the best way to do this side quest only it took ages to build the main settlement building, why delete it? I'm uncertain what I should do, please advise.
  4. Ellania

Latest Event - Season of Dreams - Prizes?

Very possible m4rt1n, I'm completely clueless as to what I'm doing :D
  5. Ellania

Latest Event - Season of Dreams - Prizes?

I didn't realise this event only lasted a short time and missed the point of it, managed a little but for me was over before I got anywhere
  6. Ellania

One Last Plea to Save the Forum!!!

I would be lost without this forum, the help I've been given has only enhanced my game experience, I'm afraid and I'm sure I speak for many others that I would lose interest if I can't find the information or help I need to grow my city.
  7. Ellania

Question World map costs and difficulty

Hi all, firstly, hope everyone had a good holiday and all! On the world map and sending your scout out, on mine, to the south they're "Very easy" and to the west they're hard, please can someone enlighten me as to why this is?
  8. Ellania

Answered Please can anyone confirm which armies and barracks to keep

Yes i understand this and even with so many I'm still running out I have event buildings giving units too, every little they say! Thanks Sky x
  9. Ellania

Thanks for this, I do use those 2x2 items all the time, i save them up for tourney's and what have you and find them a great help, i'm just still wondering why i need so many barracks, and it's a shame you can't have one where you can train all expecially with the space they all consume.
  10. Ellania

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

I did momentarily have a discord account and tried to use that platform, it's cranky and caused my old computer issues only I don't play on mobile plus it has a plethora of vulgar trolls, I'm not quite sure I wish to return there to try and get help, it just seems easier to pop over here.
  11. Ellania

Yes, that's what I saw and tried, I do win quite afew and tend to check before selecting but some don't seem very good, or perhaps a little weak
  12. Ellania

I just recently entered 19 so still very little :)
  13. Ellania

Hi all, I'm pickled as to which barracks, armouries and what have you to have and keep? I have a training grounds, one for Mage's, one for heavies, 3 giant orc sites and little ones too and no matter what I do I always run out, I honestly cannot get to grips with manual fighting, omg, it's...
  14. Ellania

Not a Bug Research showing incorrrectly in Elves

Hi, it is confusing because everything else refers to Woodelves
  15. Ellania

Not a Bug Research showing incorrrectly in Elves

Hi, I have a side quest asking me to research Woodelves style Steel manufactories, however, when I go to the tree the only available tech is the Dwarven style steel so I wonder why that's in here anyhow? Please see attached.
  16. Ellania

Answered What do the padlocks mean in the spire?

Thank you and the others for all your help and advice as it's very much appreciated, I had several down when i retruns and stored them all inm my inventory for hopefully when one day i may just be able to upgrade them all, I still have that Nimble down but it does give good rewards daily at...
  17. Ellania

Answered What do the padlocks mean in the spire?

Since i've returned I haven't been lucky with any of those, not even a raccoon or anything like that upgrade so i'm certainly not being smiled upon quite yet but shall live in hope, I'm trying to catch up and it isn't something that can be done in a week or two, I have a lot of items in my...
  18. Ellania

Answered Is the spire worth it?

Thank you for your reply, it's very much appreciated, I shall certainly take this and everything else on board that players are suggesting, after being out the game for so long a lot has changed so I'm keen to catch up
  19. Ellania

Chest stealers in Ancient Wonders

I'm glad I saw this only I have done the same but it was just Thanking for taking trades, I'm always forever grateful when someone helps me this way.