• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. RUBBISH GAME PLAY

Quests that you can't decline have ruined this game they are "expletive" pointless, make nightshade 20 times even though you don't need any more but the game is so controlling of how you play it BORING or what , creators need to sort their game out.
  2. can anybody tell me why..

.. is the manna sawmill (rubbish by the way) a reward in the crafting chest when you can craft the thing ???
  3. Carpe Jugulum now recruiting

Join now for next fs quest and decide to remain or leave after quest ends. All levels welcome :)
  4. phoenix in crafting

you can craft a phoenix in crafting, you can craft using ashen phoenix artifacts to evolve other phoenix but you can't craft ashen phoenix artifacts to craft evolve artifacts for phoenix you can craft in crafting!.......am i getting this right or have i gone mad and i just haven't seen the...
  5. spire reward change

Phasing out stonehenge for mermaids fair enough, will my stonehenge artifacts then be changed for mermaids or am i about to lose out?
  6. Auto fight

Can somebody tell me the point of this option as it is definitely designed to work against you?
  7. Knights who say NEE are now recruiting

We have no special requirements for entry (no need to apply) so join up and play, or mail robevz for more info.