• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

phoenix in crafting

robevz

Seeker
you can craft a phoenix in crafting, you can craft using ashen phoenix artifacts to evolve other phoenix but you can't craft ashen phoenix artifacts to craft evolve artifacts for phoenix you can craft in crafting!.......am i getting this right or have i gone mad and i just haven't seen the chance to craft ashen phoenix artifacts?.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
No, not going mad. It is the intention, so keep a tight hold on your ashen artifacts if you want to upgrade your ashen phoenix. We will get the chance to gain 2 more ashen artifacts during the coming FA, but that will be it for now. No crafting of ashen phoenix artifacts.

The phoenix bases in the MA are for those who never had the chance to get it. The fire phoenix is considered very useful by many and the craftings in the MA is to upgrade that, or its mates, instead of the new one, if you should choose to rather do so.