• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Maximus20

1. Question Spire difficulty suddenly increased at Orc chapter?

Hi all, I just started the Orc and Goblin Chapter and noticed the Spire difficultly has suddenly spiked for combat. Enemies are 3 star not 2 star and in the second stage the second wave is drastically different from the first, so its much harder to assign troops for best chance of success. Am I...
  2. Question Ashen Phoenix - Does 1% increase actually increase?

Hi all, This is my first Phoenix event after joining the game late 2019 and was all excited as 2019 Phoenix's look awesome and wish I had one. Lets just say the 2020 version is a huge letdown (and this follows on from the disappointing owl too). If I was to place this building and feed it, it...
  3. Question Autobattle unit selection when its not clear

Thanks everyone for your reponses - it make more sense now. @CrazyWizard thanks for the wiki link. I had never seen this and its very helpful.
  4. Question Autobattle unit selection when its not clear

And a point of clarification. This question assumes no special boosting buildings that will boost one specific unit type (such as a mage or LR) are used
  5. Question Autobattle unit selection when its not clear

Hi all, I have a question around autobattle (as I play on mobile). I have been told for autobattling, its best to use 5 of the same unit type. In some cases there is no clear "best" unit - for example if the enemy is an even mix of light range and heavy ranged. I know it gets even more...
  6. Question Squad Size impact scouting?

Ok thanks for the clarification!
  7. Question Squad Size impact scouting?

I know the Advanced Scout research at the start of each new chapter drops the encounter difficulty of unscouted provinces, but do the squad size upgrades that you unlock during the chapter (post the advanced scout research) impact the encounter difficulty? A better question is, is it better to...
  8. Question Thoughts on best use of royal restorations and blueprints

Hi all, Since joining an active Fellowship I am now regularly getting blueprints and royal restorations. I am wondering what people's think the best buildings are to use these on. I'm thinking magical residences and workshops and maybe some event buildings. Was also thinking of upgrading my...
  9. Question Is Elvenar a trading game on mobile?

Oh wow, my strategy has been wrong this entire time! I will try this out on the next tournament round and see how it goes. Thanks for responding!
  10. Question Is Elvenar a trading game on mobile?

Thanks for your comments. I like the fact that the auto battle is quick, but there seems lack of information on strategies for auto battle. Obviously different units have different strengths and weaknesses but not sure how best to order troops. For example if you are battling 5 enemies do you...
  11. Question Is Elvenar a trading game on mobile?

Meant to say so should i focus on catering only and ignore things like squad size research, and ignore ancient wonders that are battle orientated?
  12. Question Is Elvenar a trading game on mobile?

I've been playing the mobile version of the game and recently come to realise there is a massive difference between the mobile and computer versions when it comes to battles. Online guides and strategies for battle all refer to the advanced battle mechanics available only on the computer...
  13. Question Changes to Magic Academy Crafting Options?

Thanks all for the replies. Good idea crafting the buildings I dont want and store them to get them out of the rotation. Just finding what is on offer a lot more underwhelming than previous, but maybe I know more about what I want now!
  14. Question Changes to Magic Academy Crafting Options?

Hi all, Just wondering if the developers have changed what can be crafted in the Magic Academy. For example I used to see Travelling Merchants on a regular basis but haven't seen one in over a month. Overall the amount of items I'm interested in crafting has decreased drastically, unless I...