• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Ashen Phoenix - Does 1% increase actually increase?

Maximus20

Adventurer
Hi all,

This is my first Phoenix event after joining the game late 2019 and was all excited as 2019 Phoenix's look awesome and wish I had one. Lets just say the 2020 version is a huge letdown (and this follows on from the disappointing owl too).

If I was to place this building and feed it, it will give me 1% bonus (at level 1 and maxing out at 2%) event currency from event quests. A couple of questions
  • Does the bonus apply to the daily login rewards or just event quests?
  • Does 1% actually give you anything? So if the quests gives you 50 event currency, 1% is only 0.5 which is a total of 50.5. Does the game round this up to 51 or is there are running total in the background of all the less than 1 bonuses this building gives each day.

I heard rumors there is a way to convert the ashen phoenix artifacts to the 2019 version phoenix artifacts. Is this true? Would like to hear from any owners of the 2019 phoenix birds, if they are worth having and upgrading as much as possible. As I stated above I joined after the 2019 phoenix event so I'm starting from a level 1 phoenix if I was to build it in the MA, so having the chance to make more artifacts to progress it is very attractive.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Yes, you do get a chance to craft old artiacts in the MA. I am told the cost is 10 CC and 2 of the new artifacts.

The value of the other phoenixes depends on your playing style. For fighters, the fire phoenix is essential. The other two is more useful in catering towns. Can you play the game without any of them? Yes, you can.