• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Mama1960

1. Mama1960

Closed | Contact Support Production time of troops became extremly slow today (Winyandor).

Hi there. Production time of troops became extremly slow today in Barracks, Training grounds and Merc camp. No upgrade or whatever happened. Just changed from 2:45 to more than 8 hours. Please correct. Thanks in advance. Other production times seem OK. Kind regards, Mama 1960
  2. Mama1960

AM's Management Tools

When moving the cursor above the ranking of the player on PC - it doesn't matter if a FA member or not -, you see a few data. Why don't see more? A "being currently online" sign would be really useful for everyone. For bosses at the workplace, too :-). Still, I wouldn't mind it. Adding a...
  3. Mama1960

Autumn Zodiac

Hello, High Lords and Ladies Up There! The game was about strategy & planning until the random factor came in. Both the event and the Spire tasks are simple gamblings now, quite the opposite of strategy & planning. I know that I don't have to play them, but it's about the principles, High Lords...
  4. Mama1960

Expansion lock during events :-(

Hi, Lelanya, Thank you for your suggestions. Much to my regret I have no access to a Province without Orcs (couldn't check all by doing the scouting, but all have the same or higher scout fee); haven't Fire Phoenix, and my armies aren't strong enough to win an encounter, although my Armories...
  5. Mama1960

Expansion lock during events :-(

Hi, High Lords and Ladies up there, The actual event (Summer Mermaids) started at the same time when I started the Guest Races: Fairies chapter. Now I have stuck in the even task "Complete one province", because I'm in expansion lock: for completing a Province I'd need Orcs, but they are still...
  6. Mama1960

Fellowships Let's celebrate!

Thanks Lelanya. I hardly can wait for it myself ;-)
  7. Mama1960

Fellowships Let's celebrate!

Hi, High Lords and Ladies up there, I'm happy that you did today what I started in my Fellowship: celebrate important days and events. I suggest to make a tradition of that. When I celebrated my Entering the Aristocracy (= ranking upper than 10K) or my Double Day (= reaching the score double...