• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Expansion lock during events :-(

Mama1960

Novice
Hi, High Lords and Ladies up there,

The actual event (Summer Mermaids) started at the same time when I started the Guest Races: Fairies chapter. Now I have stuck in the even task "Complete one province", because I'm in expansion lock: for completing a Province I'd need Orcs, but they are still several months away. I suggest to rethink this completing assignment. Because of that, I'm not able to get the bulding evolvers I need for my Mermaid Paradise :-( . It makes me sad and I feel mislead, and others in such situation may feel the same, too.
What do you think, High Lords and Ladies up there?

Mama1960

Novice
Hi, Lelanya,

Thank you for your suggestions. Much to my regret I have no access to a Province without Orcs (couldn't check all by doing the scouting, but all have the same or higher scout fee); haven't Fire Phoenix, and my armies aren't strong enough to win an encounter, although my Armories and the Barracks are on the maximum. I turn to Support then.

DeletedUser4149

too bad none of your teammates warned you against over-exploring your map, especially at that point in the game.