• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Let's celebrate!

Mama1960

Novice
Hi, High Lords and Ladies up there,

I'm happy that you did today what I started in my Fellowship: celebrate important days and events. I suggest to make a tradition of that.

When I celebrated my Entering the Aristocracy (= ranking upper than 10K) or my Double Day (= reaching the score double of the one at my joining the fellowship) the only celebration I was able to do to offer tiny gifts (=small trade offers with the heaviest discount) for my fellows and neighbors. And partying is impossible. I know that the game is not about that, but it could strenghten the fellowship feeling and increase the commitment (and your profit) in a long term.

Could you think up something more handy? Party hats to the avatar icons or such? And maybe a small present? Or the proper way I can give presents to my fellowship partners? I am lookng forward to my Elvenar Anniversary (=registration to the game in October), Fellowship Anniversary (=joining the present fellowship in January), Triple Day or Entering the High Aristocracy (= ranking upper than 5K). Elvenstats offers so many dates and milestones which could be celebrated! Fellowship themselves have anniversaries and milestones - they could be celebrated by you.

So - what do you thinks, High Lords and Ladies up there? An you, fellow gamers?