• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by LightningRenz

1. Rinse and repeat

I always had the suggestions from above in my mind and for sure thousands of others like the idea. We wait and see . One plays for fun and if there is something boring then the fun may turn to frustration .
  2. Split instants

It would be great if one puts the hours and minutes in a bank and use the necessary time needed only . All hours added or subtracted as needed in one place only .
  3. Construction yard

How about the possibility of donating buildings . That would be a great asset to newbies .Yes I agree if there was a place where we could move a building temporarily then the game would come alive again if one is stuck .
  4. Fighting

In some battles I do not see the grid or my army gets invisible.how is that possible?
  5. MOVE THE BUILDINGS WITHOUT SPACE.

Like many other players I too would love if we had a space where you can put a building to move other buildings so that you gain space. As one goes along , the upgrades tend to spoil that what you were planning so you can get frustrating...
  6. Closed | Archived Cannot help in some provinces

All is fine now, tell you the truth i was not hoping it was going to be that fast . I just followed that link and it explains well the situations on the world map . Thanks once again for the help
  7. Closed | Archived Cannot help in some provinces

After the change, where we had like ghost towns surrounding us , the provinces around us came better or yet the best that could be . I can help everyone and in turn I get help too . i think there is a bug and it is growing bigger . When I...
  8. There are cities in Arendyll which are closed or abandoned...

Just a reply to the above post .I think this problem is solved now at least for me and some people I know . Lately I am surrounded by live cities and I have a lot of people who visit me daily . The above post was from Sep 2016 , a long...
  9. Hi

Thanks for the welcome. I have been on Wiki many times and also seen those references that Cwgii wrote as guide references . Much obligated to your reply. I hope other new members find them useful as much as I did too. Sorry I did not mention that since I...
  10. Hi

Hello , I came across this game I think from a post on Facebook and just clicked to see what the game was about . Well this game at least is not a game where you play against other expert players but against a computerized strategy . Yes it could...