• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Lelanya's latest activity

• Lelanya
    Lelanya replied to the thread Whiskers of the Past.
    Why not cats? One wonders, one does why they took so long to arrive at cats? I adore the Purring Sanctum at level 9, might leave...
  • Lelanya
    Lelanya reacted to OldHag's post in the thread Spire New Feature with Like Like.
    Well this feature was a complete waste of time and effort and completely useless info, what a waste of a tab.
  • Lelanya
    Lelanya reacted to Herodite's post in the thread Whiskers of the Past with Like Like.
    Update! May 13th this will be available on Beta!! :)
  • Lelanya
    Lelanya reacted to Herodite's post in the thread Whiskers of the Past with Like Like.
    Just a heads up guys! I believe the Event has been slightly postponed! Will try and find some more info :) Kind Regards Herodite.
  • Lelanya
    We got the lockout notice for this event this morning. It should start on Tuesday May 7th around the usual time (lunchtime in...
  • Lelanya
    Lelanya replied to the thread Immortal?.
    Hmmm Seems you are destined to never know what the list of Forum names might be, SkyRider, even though some answering here, made up the...
  • Lelanya
    Did you notice? The titles were invented by some of the current team, but they haven't really answered the OP's original question.
  • Lelanya
    I actually succeeded in recruiting him, actually; with his smaller city in Win, until he needed a break.
  • Lelanya
    True nuff Pauly. My aim, at one time, was to pass Brienne.
  • Lelanya
    Lelanya reacted to Pauly7's post in the thread Immortal? with Like Like.
    FYI, I think one of the issues is, when they archive messages they also disappear from the numbers. The moral of the story is: Don't...
  • Lelanya
    Lelanya reacted to Kazzandra's post in the thread Immortal? with Like Like.
    'Forum Addict', Wow! That’s a cool moniker! Especially considering Never mind I dont want to get ——
  • Lelanya
    Lelanya reacted to Kazzandra's post in the thread Immortal? with Like Like.
    I’m very sorry I took for granted how helpful soggyshorts was way back when
  • Lelanya
    I got points taken away from me, twice, for supporting SoggyShorts, and for failing to grasp how to use the Beta section. ((Still kind...
  • Lelanya
    True, but I would also like to see this info for the previous Spire attempts. It would help me keep track of the progress of members in...
  • Lelanya
    Lelanya reacted to SkyRider99's post in the thread Buzzing Spring event (from Discord) with Like Like.
    :)