• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire New Feature

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Well this feature was a complete waste of time and effort and completely useless info, what a waste of a tab.
Yes indeed. I see on the Beta forum that everyone is saying the exact same things too. As someone mentioned, Inno just does whatever they wanted to do anyway. It matters not whether they have had feedback... even if the "feature" was a response to what players had requested.

McBratty

Enchanter
It really is pointless. If we want the overall FS total for the Spire when its finished, then that info is in the Global tab for the Spire. This useless tab is just basically prettying up the exact same thing. People want to see individual scores so we can have a moan about who isnt pulling their weight lol.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Not my work, but someone on Beta knocked up this graphic:

Capture d'écran 2024-04-10 094234.png

That's all anyone really wanted, and surely simple because the same system exists for tournaments.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Not my work, but someone on Beta knocked up this graphic:

View attachment 8601

That's all anyone really wanted, and surely simple because the same system exists for tournaments.

I'm hoping that is indeed the goal!!! But at the moment we have what we have, and it is seemingly a "work in progress" (I think that's the best way of saying it) :D

They are working to get this accurate though! It's taking a little longer than they thought!

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I'm hoping that is indeed the goal!!! But at the moment we have what we have, and it is seemingly a "work in progress" (I think that's the best way of saying it) :D
Whilst I admire that optimism, is there any reason to think that is a work in progress? Is that what they said? I don't really know why they would release one thing, only to be working on replacing it with something entirely different.

Anyway, for me personally it makes no difference anymore. Just saying that I have been that AM and understand all the frustration.