• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Kazzandra's latest activity

• Kazzandra reacted to SkyRider99's post in the thread Immortal? with Like Like.
    I don't follow your argument. What problem is solved by removing Community Managers? And who are 'the company' that become enabled? o_O
  • Kazzandra replied to the thread Immortal?.
    You’re a community manager. Interesting. I play on 2 servers. One I pay money for diamonds. The other. No way. There are no deals...
  • Kazzandra reacted to Pauly7's post in the thread Immortal? with Like Like.
    I mean, what extra to people want to learn about forum names, other than what is visible? I don't think much exists above Magus, until...
  • It's lonely at the top. :confused:
    You definitely are SPECIAL!
  • Kazzandra reacted to Herodite's post in the thread Immortal? with Like Like.
    My Marvellous Fiends! :D So the Forum Titles are automated based on Number of Posts and Likes which then accumulate in Points! When you...
    I’m very sorry I took for granted how helpful soggyshorts was way back when
    Great show and that scared the poopookakapeepee out of me!
    'Forum Addict', Wow! That’s a cool moniker! Especially considering Never mind I dont want to get ——
  • Kazzandra reacted to SkyRider99's post in the thread You knew it was coming.... with Like Like.
    Sometimes it's a fine line between intruding and caring. But it can be a good thing to consider others in your fellowship from time to...
  • Kazzandra replied to the thread You knew it was coming.....
    This event feels especially slow. The idea of seeing how much or how often a member participates in the spire, also applies to other...
    Because the thread was removed and replaced by less relevant and more myopic topics. I could go further but it’s better to move on
  • Kazzandra reacted to SkyRider99's post in the thread Immortal? with Like Like.
    Forgive me being confused as to why you're asking these particular questions in this thread, but in reply: I believe that 'You knew...
    What does the hat mean in the ascended good trade? And Where is “you knew it was coming “?
    I think there is, but if it's a Highlander like @Herodite says then my immortality may be short-lived. :p Many thanks @Kazzandra and...