• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Jude the Brave

1. Question Coldfire Phoenix.?

Thanks MinervaOz & kimkimkim for correcting my misconception about Coldfire Phoenix & directing me to Fire Phoenix instead - muchly appreciated. :) I got the Coldfire Phoenix tip from watching a video, that I'm now guessing was made a while ago. (b4 changes were made to what it does when fed)
  2. Question Coldfire Phoenix.?

Oooooo.!! That's good to know. { :-O I'd better hurry up & get all the remaining required Mermaid evolving instants asap, before that also disappears back in the storage bunker gathering dust.!
  3. Question Coldfire Phoenix.?

Thank you - I will wait to here more.... I got the impression they were very beneficial for fighting encounters - so it's a pity if they're no longer available - or is there another building that is equally beneficial that I can build instead.??
  4. Question Coldfire Phoenix.?

Can you please advise where you get a ColdFire Phoenix.? Craft it in the MA.? or is it a gift you win in the Spire.?
  5. Question Magic Academy Crafting - Options rollover timing

Can someone please enlighten me as to how often during the day (24 hrs) do the Crafting options change.? & is there set times.? or is it just random.? or triggered or based on some action.? Just trying to understand it - whether it's worth checking 25 times a day, or only once, or twice.
  6. Question How do you add/donate Ancient Knowledge points from your Inventory, to your own or others AW's.?

Oh right. Thanks kimkimkim. I didn't know what that golden book did, & was not game enough to click on it, incase it did something irreversible. & it's not mentioned as a choice to use in any of the places I looked up.
  7. Question How do you add/donate Ancient Knowledge points from your Inventory, to your own or others AW's.?

Everywhere I read (Forum/Wiki/EG), & also when I try to add Ancient KP to my own or others AW's, the choices are only: - donate your own research KP - purchase KP using coins, goods or diamonds The Inventory won't let you use the Instants from there, you need to go to the AW itself or click on...
  8. Question World Map: Encounter Difficulty

Thanks everyone, I have not over-scouted. Not this time. I did that very early in the game when I was curious & excited & wanted to see further & do more. I also was not into fighting & have never played a fighting game, so negotiated all encounters. Then suddenly found myself surrounded by...
  9. Question World Map: Encounter Difficulty

Thank you RainbowElvira, I am sort of understanding, but sort of not, also. Is there anything else I can do to influence the ratio in my favour.? Like upgrade my Armories, &/or Barracks, &/or Training Ground.? Or ....??? Anything.?
  10. Question World Map: Encounter Difficulty

I am now in the last 1/4 of Ch.3. All the scouted areas of my World Map have been completed & my completed provinces are surrounded by Yellow Medium un-scouted provinces. I have been hanging out for the next SS upgrade research so that all the Yellow Medium provinces surrounding me would change...
  11. Question Watchful Winter Owl

Thank you kimkimkim & Lelanya for your full & frank replies - all most helpful & greatfully accepted.
  12. Question Watchful Winter Owl

Another query came to mind.... Do I need Pet Food for the Owl as well.? If so - how long does the pet food last & how often or how regularly do I have to feed.? PS - Yes my Owl is still in my Inventory & I am in Ch.3. & I have already started Crafting PF, just in case, & now have 5 PF in...
  13. Question Watchful Winter Owl

Thank you kimkimkim. I didn't know that. I understand more now.
  14. Question Watchful Winter Owl

Can you please tell me if the cultural value of the Watchful Winter Owl increases as it grows & upgrades.? It is a beautiful bird & I am looking forward to being able to place it in my city sometime soon. Hopefully. But 4x4 is a lot of space for 90 Culture, when things are tight.
  15. Question World Map: Encounter Difficulty

Thanks CrazyWizard, for your clear & concise answers with easy to understand examples. & thanks everyone for a very interesting discussion thread, even though most of it was way above my level. Yes Stucon, in answer to your query. I have just entered into Chapter III. So, I have no Ancient...