• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hekata's latest activity

• Hekata
    Hekata reacted to Killiak's post in the thread Announcements (from Discord) with Like Like.
    Which means that instead of having increased the spell fragment costs of AW's in the game ludicrously, astronomically even, it's now...
  • Hekata
    Hekata replied to the thread Announcements (from Discord).
    Yes, I thought it was confusing as well. They could have added that one word "Wednesday" to it. A lot of people will be looking at their...
  • Hekata
    Hekata reacted to owl76's post in the thread Announcements (from Discord) with Like Like.
    Thanks for this information. I've received the in game notification and that makes it sound as if the change has already been applied...
  • Hekata
    Hekata replied to the thread Announcements (from Discord).
    We got the announcement for AW upgrade reduction in game. Here's the official one from Discord. It's the same one as seen in the Beta...
    • image_37 (1).png
  • Hekata
    Hekata reacted to Valedoress's post in the thread Ransom Demand with Like Like.
    Spell Checkers day off...
  • Hekata
    Hekata reacted to SkyRider99's post in the thread Ransom Demand with Like Like.
    Awesome! was the inside man on the job. He left the back door open while Now was watching TV. Now is being denied television and social...
  • Hekata
    Hekata replied to the thread You knew it was coming.....
    We expect it to be tomorrow however no official announcement (on Discord) has been made yet.
  • Hekata
    Hekata replied to the thread Ransom Demand.
    You should have taken their Awesome! too while you're at it, that one is a particularly annoying little fella' :D
  • Hekata
    Hekata reacted to Feridya's post in the thread Ransom Demand with Like Like.
    Oh no!!!! Not our Now!!!! :Eek elf: Please be gentle with them. They are used to having things handed to them immediately so please...
  • Hekata
    Hekata reacted to OldHag's post in the thread Ransom Demand with Like Like.
    Toast it! Toast it! Toast it!
  • Hekata
    Hekata reacted to Jake65's post in the thread Ransom Demand with Like Like.
    I found your Now and am holding it captive until you reduce the cost of AW upgrades. If you call the cops you'll never see your Now...
  • Hekata
    Thanks @MinervaOz and @Hekata Still can't beat having multiple Moonstone sets, imo. I like that they are finally realising the huge...
  • Hekata
    Thank you @MinervaOz and @Hekata for the update info! It would appear that while the costs are reduced significantly for the lower...
  • Hekata
    Hekata reacted to Susie49's post in the thread Beta Fellowship Adventures with Like Like.
    Thanks ever so much! Can’t believe I’ve never noticed that option before. That is going to save me a LOT of tapping when the FA starts :)
  • Hekata
    Hekata replied to the thread Beta Fellowship Adventures.
    Optiion 1 just check the "x" button on the top of the ws window before you start a production. Option 2 (for it to be automatic) tap on...