• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Greywar

1. Question Incorrect icon in requirement list in mobile version

May be you are right but I expected for same requirement in both environment: PC, Mobile. According to mobile environment you can't understand what should you do. I build wisdom squire but I can't build alchemy faculty because I am out of requirement. Only when I used PC application I...
  2. Question Incorrect icon in requirement list in mobile version

Hi I have a question. I am now in chapter 10, according to mobile version only all settlement builds like: campus, alchemy faculty, arcane faculty and necromancy faculty has wisdom squire requirement. According to PC version: Campus has wisdom squire and alchemy faculty, arcane faculty and...
  3. Question Phoenix building

Thank you for your your detailed explanation I will try not "despair" :)
  4. Question Phoenix building

Thanks for your reply but I think that I missed some points - I don't know what is phoenix 2019, I am in game less than 1 year. I have 3 evolving per building. Now I got only Stonehenge artefacts. Have I possibility to compete phoenix building?
  5. Question Phoenix building

Hello to all I have a question about some building like fire and aureate phoenix. I perform some evaluations (not full) by solving some spire encounters and now it change to Stonehenge with relevant artifacts. So, what about phoenix? Sold it? Should I have the evaluations in the future. Please...
  6. Question Mountains hall calculation improvement production

Thanks to all for your great explanations. I will leave it and continue to play. Maximum it just a game:)
  7. Question Mountains hall calculation improvement production

So, do you offer to leave this AC and just upgrade it?
  8. Question Mountains hall calculation improvement production

Thank you for help and detail explanation, but actually i dissapointed from this AC :( I expected for more
  9. Question Mountains hall calculation improvement production

Hi I built in my city Mountains hall AC and level#1 should provide me 124% improvement of boosted production I produced marble (level 18, boost 700%) 1320 in 3h and now after building 1360. So, according to my math knowledge it improvent of 3% What I missed? Please, advice