• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Phoenix building

Greywar

Seeker
Hello to all
I have a question about some building like fire and aureate phoenix. I perform some evaluations (not full) by solving some spire encounters and now it change to Stonehenge with relevant artifacts. So, what about phoenix? Sold it? Should I have the evaluations in the future.
Please, advice
Thanks in advance

Pauly7

Magus
If you do not have those 2019 phoenixes and fully evolved then keep the artefacts because they're the best buildings in the game. You are also about to get another chance to convert new phoenix artefacts back to those old ones. (Do this because the old phoenixes are infinitely more valuable.)

Greywar

Seeker
Thanks for your reply but I think that I missed some points - I don't know what is phoenix 2019, I am in game less than 1 year. I have 3 evolving per building. Now I got only Stonehenge artefacts. Have I possibility to compete phoenix building?

Pauly7

Magus
The 2019 Phoenixes were 3 evolving buildings that were released in an event in 2019. What you saw more recently in the Spire was Inno giving people an opportunity to win more artefacts for these buildings, for people to finish them off or start them from scratch if they were newer. If you want to build one (which you should, and it should probably be the Fire Phoenix unless you don't do any fighting at all), then you will first need to craft the phoenix "base" from the Magic Academy. If you didn't get one yet, I am not sure whether they are still in the rotation, but hopefully they are.

This promotion to give us extra Phoenix artefacts lasted for 6 weeks and following that they started putting Stonehenge artefacts into the spire, which was also an old evolving building (but not nearly as good). It's unlikely that you're going to want to worry about Stonehenge, unless you get lucky enough to win 8 or 9 artefacts.

There will be a further option to win more 2019 Phoenix artefacts so if you only ended up with a few then hold onto them and don't despair - that's what I was trying to say about that.