• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Incorrect icon in requirement list in mobile version

Greywar

Seeker
Hi
I have a question. I am now in chapter 10, according to mobile version only all settlement builds like: campus, alchemy faculty, arcane faculty and necromancy faculty has wisdom squire requirement. According to PC version: Campus has wisdom squire and alchemy faculty, arcane faculty and necromancy faculty has Campus requirement
Look like bug in mobile version
Am I right?
Please, advice

Gargon667

Mentor
It´s probably the same thing. As you say, the campus is required for the factulties, but the square is required for the campus, so you won´t have the faculties without the square in the beginning...

Greywar

Seeker
May be you are right but I expected for same requirement in both environment: PC, Mobile. According to mobile environment you can't understand what should you do. I build wisdom squire but I can't build alchemy faculty because I am out of requirement. Only when I used PC application I understood what is it a problem

FieryArien

Necromancer
You are totally right @Greywar, the connect requirements are shown badly in the app. We have just several icons:
- ordinary road (that’s what shown by Wisdom square);
- guest race road (no such thing in your chapter, but it was there in previous chapters);
- a building - it doesn’t specify what building, so you can only guess;
- set building - it means connecting together as a set and you’ll meet that first in Constructs I think.
- Residence and workshop icons - you’ll meet it in Amuni and in retrospect it feels obvious, but I doubt everyone can figure it out in the first try.

Since all 5 buildings in Sorcerers and Dragons chapter (square, campus, three faculties) can be researched in any order, there is no way for the app player to know how to properly connect them. Wiki and third party sites are the only guide and I don’t think it’s a good design.

It’s not even the worst example. Elvenar chapter is totally confusing on the app without external guides. You have several layers of buildings you need to connect in a specific way - and the last of them must be connected to three different buildings.

Gargon667

Mentor
If you ask me this game is unplayable without 3rd party sites. Which is why I like to donate money to those pages (instead of buying diamonds), I use them every day, and they don´t only make the game more enjoyable, in my case I certainly would not be playing this game anymore without them.