• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Glevum

1. Other Chapter 15

I have been on Chapter 15 for the best part of 2 years now. It seems like I go one step forward and two back. Resources are so hard to achieve. Why have you made it so hard? Please can it be reviewed and made a bit easier?
  2. Chapter 15 - So hard to advance

I have been on Chapter 15 for the best part of 2 years now. It seems like I go one step forward and two back. Resources are so hard to achieve. Why have you made it so hard? Please can it be reviewed and made a bit easier?
  3. Tournament Archive points

Thanks but my question still hasn't been answered. How does the Archmage or Mage spend the points?
  4. Tournament Archive points

How do the tournament archive points work? I understand they are added automatically at the end of the tournament but also that the archmage or mage can add them as well? How do they do this? Thanks
  5. Question Weekly tournament archive points

Hi, I have a query about the tournament archive points. When the FS attempts to get as many chests as possible how do the tournament archive points work? Are they added automatically? Can they be saved up and then used when needed. How does this work?
  6. Blueprints

Hi, my fellowship achieved 10 chests in this weeks tournament but didn't get a Blueprint. Shouldn't we have got one?