• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by davemc

1. Spire like individual achievements in the tournament for chests

I feel in my fellowship it is the smaller and middle players that help more now since the recent changes. I used to 90% of the time top my fellowships rankings but now finding it harder and harder to do along with tournaments. Fight my way through all of them as the cost of goods for elvenar...
  2. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Hi I have just gained the witches hut but cannot find it in my inventory anywhere
  3. End of Amuni chapter

NO you wont need them as long as chapter finished be careful not to sell them all at once if i remember correctly they give you coins & supplies which could make you go over your limits of main hall.
  4. United Elven Nations looking for 2 active players

UNITED ELVEN NATIONS looking for 2 active players, to replace 2 inactive . Friendly fellowship lots of help available from experienced & small players. Would prefer Planks, silk, dust boosts but not essential.. Please message me in game for for info. Happy gaming :D
  5. Answered How can I join a specific fellowship?

If you are playing on a pc click on your ranking score near your avatar and you can search for players & fellowships. I am not sure how it works on mobile. Enjoy the game
  6. Answered Badge Collection problems

Anyone having probems in the pit putting badges on . Keep getting internal error then badges dissapear out of inventory
  7. Closed | Archived Problems with mushrooms

If i remember correctly it was a long time ago i was in Orcs but shroom of wisdom is the 2 day production in your farms or it is possible you need to upgrade portal first to enable it to hold them. Click on your portal it will show what capacity is available
  8. Tourney

How many points did you get? You need to get a minimum of 30 points (1 province) to get the rewards
  9. looking for a fellowship

Hi Stephen1 Have a look at United Elven Nations. Currently ranked #48. We regularly do 7-8 chests in the tournament 10 about once every 6 weeks. We have 1 vacancy at the moment due to a high ranking player leaving for personal reasons. Contact me in game if interested Davemc
  10. Closed | Archived Private Messaging in Fellowship

It cleared itself about an hour later all the fellowship had the same problem EN2
  11. Closed | Archived Private Messaging in Fellowship

I have done but its sunday no reply :(
  12. Closed | Archived Private Messaging in Fellowship

At the moment none of my fellowship can send private messages. This is effecting the new players i have welcomed to the fellowship and will have an impact on adventures. Group messages seem to work but any private ones just get internal error which causes a reload
  13. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

Does anybody know if sentient Tier 4 factories (if making T4) still count towards the badges im sure they did in the last one
  14. Pet food

Would be great to get it in the daily visit chests instead or relics even if rare