• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Badge Collection problems

Timneh

Artisan
Yes maybe you are right in that we are spoilt a little bit now but it doesn't matter much because as i said, my FS is not bothering with FAs now as most of the members feel that the rewards are not worth it especially with the higher number of badges needed (although slightly lower than the last FA). Nobody wanted the artifacts and AW KPs are not worth doing the FA for so we are doing something else on another site to entertain ourselves and help each other with it in the chat. It's a hell of a lot more fun too.

Pauly7

Magus
Really disappointing that there has still not been any response or action from Inno on this. @Silmaril do you have any news?

The worst element of this is the green tick failing to appear when a badge is ready. I've lost at least a couple of collections as I'd forgotten I'd already picked up a steel, marble and planks collection then collected another set before I realised. OK, I should concentrate more, but it is difficult to keep your head in the game when there are lots of things to collect and this is making it so much harder - not even mentioning the extra time and annoyance spent closing and unclosing the collect window.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I have not, I did raise the question again today on this to the developers, who are looking into it still....

davemc

Bard
Anyone having probems in the pit putting badges on . Keep getting internal error then badges dissapear out of inventory