• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Problems with mushrooms

Yorda

Dreamer
Hi, I am in the process of adding mushroom farms. It says in the buildings section that when you buy a mushroom farm you get benefits of mushrooms e.g. 20 mushrooms of wisdom. However, I have added 10 farms and not received a single mushroom of wisdom.
How do you make mushrooms of wisdom?
Many thanks.

davemc

Bard
If i remember correctly it was a long time ago i was in Orcs but shroom of wisdom is the 2 day production in your farms or it is possible you need to upgrade portal first to enable it to hold them. Click on your portal it will show what capacity is available

Yorda

Dreamer
Thanks for the reply. My portal says it has a capacity of 600 shrooms of wisdom but there is no way I can make shrooms of wisdom.
It says the shrooms of wisdom are produced in the mushroom farm but I am not allowed to produce any until I get 40 orc dung. Where can I make orc dung?
The mushroom farm when I place it is supposed to give me 20 shrooms of joy but did not give me any at all.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
wild party in the orc rally point creates dung, and you need psycho shrooms and orcs to create the wild party. check out the wiki for guidance in guest race productions.

Yorda

Dreamer
Many thanks for the reply. I will check it out.
I haven't unlocked the orc rally point yet. Should be able to do that by Tuesday.