• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
polar.JPG

I am in chapter V in beta, so you can see I also crafted it recently:

brown.JPG

Jackluyt

Shaman
BETA FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT 26TH AUGUST

Based on player feedback, we've made some changes in the balancing around the Autumn Zodiac event:

* We changed some the early quests that ask for 2 enchantments to make it easier for new players.
* We changed Portal Profit spells and KP Instants to better versions.
* We rebalanced the Firefly Lookout so that it gives more Seeds and less Population/Culture.

118360408_10217508529645754_4577924428673298158_n.jpg

Jackluyt

Shaman
nice, these tourneys are getting better and better, if only the page would automatically turn over when the 9 provinces are completed.

If only it returned you to this screen when you finish a province - that would be an even better improvement!!

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Better not, before you know it the tournament gets overhauled again, and we get 1kp for every 6-star completed province.

well seems like most people in another thread wouldnt mind that, seeing as there is no point in upgrading AW's anymore...:eek::p

DeletedUser7526

Thats what inno wants isnt it?
out with the old timers and in with the new that dont know no better;)

It feels that the marketing department is desperately trying to spike their charts.
500m euro turn owner looks huge to individuals but probably it looks poor to the managers to such a large company.

And desperation mostly leads to self detrimental effects.