• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Hekata

Artisan
Ok, thanks. I was hoping on it being back. Sometimes they appear on day 2 on beta. Let me know if they do please :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I still don’t exactly believe it. ;)
Just a screen shot from who knows when.
I'll let you know if I see one with my own eyes in beta
Plus, does it appear only if you don’t have any in city/inventory.
This has always been the case, so why would that be any different now? Don't expect to see one in your crafter recipes if you already have the bears in your city/inventory.

DeletedUser7526

I'll let you know if I see one with my own eyes in beta

This has always been the case, so why would that be any different now? Don't expect to see one in your crafter recipes if you already have the bears in your city/inventory.
Damn ;) I really wanted to get even with You Know Who.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Evolution of the Moon Bear from 'Autumn Zodiac'

118159912_10217480490184785_7600554810662600936_n.jpg

The Galactic Spheres
If someone makes a newbie-friendly graphic showing which Spheres are good for Grand Prizes and Daily Exclusives, please share it with me.
:)

118022485_10217479226673198_6120213105785008513_o.jpg

You are welcome to share these and our event note with friends and fellowship
https://tinyurl.com/y4va7r9o

Pauly7

Magus
LOL, this is just hilarious. Let me show you today’s daily exclusive price:
20759805-2D85-4BA9-8F3D-9B68874BE428.jpeg
Yeah, that one made me laugh today too... The only way they could stoop lower is if they give out a daily 'exclusive' which is a single rune shard.

FYI, I still haven't had a single bear base appear in my MA. If they have put them in they are certainly in no way common.

FieryArien

Necromancer
The only way they could stoop lower is if they give out a daily 'exclusive' which is a single rune shard.
This was a mistake I didn't expect from you. Do NOT give them ideas, please.
FYI, I still haven't had a single bear base appear in my MA. If they have put them in they are certainly in no way common.
There was one base in my MA - Panda, the only bear I'm not going to craft. There was no conversion recipe yet (but I don't have any artifacts).

Hekata

Artisan
The events are getting better and better. At this rate they'll have to add instants smaller than 5% to keep up with the nerfing.

The real punchline here is that you also have much smaller chances to get the dailies. So basically you have less than 20% chance to get a tiny 5% PP which means you have almost 80% chance to get something better from the chest :)

Disclaimer: I'm only joking here, so those of you who actually know how to calculate probabilities and stats, no need to correct me ;)

Sir Derf

Adept
I don't know that I've noticed it explicitly mentioned before, but Magic Academy recipes appear to randomize like the map locations in the Sorcerer's Knowledge event. Later offered 9 locations, but not 3/9 chance, but 1 1-pointer, 1 2-pointer and 1 3-pointer. Former looks like it only offers 1 of a type at a time - You don't see multiple time boost instants at a time, you won't have multiple evolve bases at a time. I don't know if they are their own category, or are lumped in other buildings. I don't know if it randomizes by categories first, or if it randomizes across all possibilities and then eliminates categories after each selection.

Maybe if you started leaving out some pic-i-nic bas-kets?

Also, it is possible that American players might not see many Panda Bears offered this event. I think the National Zoo might have decreased the odds for the rest of the country.

DeletedUser8409

I don't know that I've noticed it explicitly mentioned before, but Magic Academy recipes appear to randomize like the map locations in the Sorcerer's Knowledge event. Later offered 9 locations, but not 3/9 chance, but 1 1-pointer, 1 2-pointer and 1 3-pointer. Former looks like it only offers 1 of a type at a time - You don't see multiple time boost instants at a time, you won't have multiple evolve bases at a time. I don't know if they are their own category, or are lumped in other buildings. I don't know if it randomizes by categories first, or if it randomizes across all possibilities and then eliminates categories after each selection.

Maybe if you started leaving out some pic-i-nic bas-kets?

Also, it is possible that American players might not see many Panda Bears offered this event. I think the National Zoo might have decreased the odds for the rest of the country.
This was a recent patch. There's 5 categories now in the MA and you'll always get 1 of each category. The five categories are Time, Building, Instants, Runes or Pet Food, KP.

In the upcoming Bear event the conversion of artifacts will take the place of the Runes or Pet Food slot.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I wish I had my 2nd brown bear base, I thought I did, but I have bases for most buildings as always got a second one. Not sure how will it go to make a Polar Bear instead, that I do have the base, as I have brown and panda out.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I had one the other day on beta, so I can confirm they are indeed back into the rotation (temporarily?).
2020-08-22_4-16-57.jpg