• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

m4rt1n

Adept
I can only assume the devs are now working from home given the global situation so pulling up old systems to keep us "entertained".

The shuffle board is the biggest dislike of this game in events for me, yet it could have been so much better if you could save the shuffles instead of auto happening.

Hekata

Artisan
@Hekata i would not like to bet my last penny on that happening lol.
Lol, that's probably wise.
I must say that if there is one time I thought the devs did hear loud an clear the feedback it was when people massively said how much they hated the shuffle board. Since it's back, despite every single player in the forum expressing a negative opinion about it, I must say I don't really think there is any point in giving feedback. The forum is just so we can share our opinions/ideas between us.

DeletedUser7526

I don’t understand why ppl keep praising the events in Facebook. Probably only the forum ppl do the math... and without other social media support we can’t get our point through.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I can only assume the devs are now working from home given the global situation so pulling up old systems to keep us "entertained".

The shuffle board is the biggest dislike of this game in events for me, yet it could have been so much better if you could save the shuffles instead of auto happening.

Yeah, indeed. Maybe that is why they added the meter, as an extra motivator.

Sounds like total stayathome event, because we almost don't have a break (x-mas, fa, valentines-fa-ColdFire-NewChapter-FA, and in a week, May event. We skipped two crafting challenges, silly, little prizes, but fun. This event I am sure came sooner to contribute with the stayathome... I wish the tree didn't give knowledge, so I would ignore it, but 3 daily KPs... it will be the end of my chess set.

Sir Derf

Adept
I think the effect of clicking on the buttons would be obvious. My question, what, if any, info does it give as a tooltip?

Spire - countdown of current gate, countdown of overall Spire, current position in Spire, personal and Fellowship point progress?
Crafting - Countdown until new recipes, craft status (idle/empty, crafting (what and how long), idle/full)?

DeletedUser3571

spire shows spire and crafting shows crafting.
However from what ive seen the crafting image changes depending on if you are crafting as in the above picture, when its finished (with a tick) and not crafting with the Zzzz above.
this may be similar to spire showing different when the spire is on and off

Hekata

Artisan
With the latest update on Beta all AW except the Monastery/Sanctuary got more levels 31-35. However not all their effects go up. For instants with the GA or Mountain halls only the coin production will go up, not the amount of pop. Same for most others. I'm not sure which effect get increased and which do not since there is no list in the realise notes.

Edit: with the Mountain Halls it's not coin's it's production boost ofc.

Last edited:

Killiak

Artisan
With the latest update on Beta all AW except the Monastery/Sanctuary got more levels 31-35. However not all their effects go up. For instants with the GA or Mountain halls only the coin production will go up, not the amount of pop. Same for most others. I'm not sure which effect get increased and which do not since there is no list in the realise notes.

Okay, so Inno managed to make AW's level 31 to 35 unappealing.

Set Sail to Fail!

Hekata

Artisan
I guess some wonders like the timewarp wold become too OP if pushed higher.
But I don't see why the monastery doesn't go up at all. At LV30 it's only a 40% boost, it could easily go to 50%.
Why limit the pop of GA and MH? They have been reducing the amount of pop in all event buildings, we have to get pop from somewhere.

DeletedUser7526

Any idea how training speed AWs like needles, FA etc scale. Do they still benefit upgrading. And simia ?
thanks.

Hekata

Artisan
Someone with an account on Beta will have to answer that. What I got from the forum, besides the GA, MH and Tiemwarp, is that The Dragon Abbey and Temple of the Toads don't get an increase of the damage effect. No additional culture for Watchtower Ruins either.

Jackluyt

Shaman
In Beta today, Ancient Wonders' levels 31-35 have been added.

But my Chapter VI city is asking for Orcs and Sentient Goods for the upgrade, neither of which I have.
I wonder if this is intentional - or is it a glitch?

96504379_10216714259469496_4661181221546491904_n.jpg

Timneh

Artisan
I suspect they don't expect a player to be upgrading to lvl 31 that soon and that is why they added those things. Just my thoughts on it.

Paladestar

Enchanter
I think they've really only added the extra levels for people at the extreme end-game to be able to gain more score from their AWs. If Inno didn't do something normal buildings were about to overtake some AWs in terms of score per square and they'd have been so silly to let that happen.

I still think giving us score for the rune circle levels (what it would have cost if it was a KP level) would have made more sense.

Pauly7

Magus
But my Chapter VI city is asking for Orcs and Sentient Goods for the upgrade, neither of which I have.
I wonder if this is intentional - or is it a glitch?
A chapter VI city with level 30 AWs? I think it's probably quite reasonable in that eventuality to have people wait for the Orcs chapter to go any further.

Jackluyt

Shaman
A chapter VI city with level 30 AWs? I think it's probably quite reasonable in that eventuality to have people wait for the Orcs chapter to go any further.

Well in fact one will have to wait a lot longer than Orcs -the upgrade requires Sentient Goods which are only available in Chapter XII.
:)
It is not bothering me though - the upgrades only give extra Coins to Abyss not Population, and a small (2%) increase to Training Speed in Needles - neither of which particularly interest me.