• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

DeletedUser3032

Everyone should get 200 Diamonds to say sorry!

Pixel Federation used to give Diamonds every time there was a SNAFU in TrainStation - Innogames should take a leaf out of their book...

Most if not all companies, minus Inno, give premium currency when a bug/fault occurs in either hardware or software and it disturbs gameplay. It's the industry standard.

DeletedUser3096

Well! Glad I got out for some air today!! Waited all day yesterday to set my fellowship of on the right path. But still, better that the Elvenar team postpone rather than more fellows losing resources and getting frustrated. Hey Ho! Is what it is! I would agree that the quest should never have gone live with problems still with BETA.

As am Ambasador with several new recruits, this hasn't been the best start for them. But hopefully, they will be more confident when the quest finally happens.

For all our sakes, could you please give us a decent amount of notice of when the fellowship quest is likely to begin?

It does take a large amount of organising for Ambassadors to get they're fellowships ready. The last few days have been stressful. Not fun, and I don't want to lose any of my fellowship :/

DeletedUser4438

Would be nice if they'd let us know when the FA is going to happen. I was planning to build some basic non-boosted factories, and so I moved stuff and was about to build them, but then I realised it wasn't working. An update would be much appreciated. Instead I get a News bulletin about the forum which still shows unread no matter what I do. :-((

DeletedUser3096

I've never come across that before... :p
When serious players take time out of they're daily lives to participate in a big event, then it's a big dissapointment. I'm not hating on the Elvenar team at all. But I now have a disgruntled fellowship, and people really did work their days around the quest.
Diamonds seem to be more and more needed now to progress. My newest recruit spent a lot in her first few days, because she wanted to up her points to help the fellowship. I immeadiatley told her not too!! If players want to pay for diamonds then thats there choice. I have, because I want to invest in a game I enjoy, and realise the cost of the developers. HOWEVER...the price of diamonds have gone up dramatically. It's been set so that you can't buy a piece of land without paying more than the minimum. This is going to put a lot of people off. It's a game, not a gambling site. Peeps shouldn't be pressured into buying diamonds just to get they're points up. There are young players in this game, and I don't think it sends out a good message. I would never ever ask anyone in my fellowship to buy diamonds! I would rather we slid down the ranks!

DeletedUser3032

When serious players take time out of they're daily lives to participate in a big event, then it's a big dissapointment. I'm not hating on the Elvenar team at all. But I now have a disgruntled fellowship, and people really did work their days around the quest.
Diamonds seem to be more and more needed now to progress. My newest recruit spent a lot in her first few days, because she wanted to up her points to help the fellowship. I immeadiatley told her not too!! If players want to pay for diamonds then thats there choice. I have, because I want to invest in a game I enjoy, and realise the cost of the developers. HOWEVER...the price of diamonds have gone up dramatically. It's been set so that you can't buy a piece of land without paying more than the minimum. This is going to put a lot of people off. It's a game, not a gambling site. Peeps shouldn't be pressured into buying diamonds just to get they're points up. There are young players in this game, and I don't think it sends out a good message. I would never ever ask anyone in my fellowship to buy diamonds! I would rather we slid down the ranks!
Thumbs up x10000. Well said.

DeletedUser441

Pixel Federation used to give Diamonds every time there was a SNAFU in TrainStation - Innogames should take a leaf out of their book...
That might be a little too expensive .;)

DeletedUser3542

i'd only waste the diamonds, i'd prefer they gave me another builder not only to help me out but to bring down the numbers of the unemployed which would be beneficial to us all, i'm willing to give the builder free lodgings and 3 square meals a day as well as coin in his or her pocket:p if this isn't possible can i have a fast horse for my scout as he seems to take longer and longer to return these days:eek:i bet the scout has a woman somewhere keeping him away for long periods of time:rolleyes:

Timneh

Artisan
i'd only waste the diamonds, i'd prefer they gave me another builder not only to help me out but to bring down the numbers of the unemployed which would be beneficial to us all, i'm willing to give the builder free lodgings and 3 square meals a day as well as coin in his or her pocket:p if this isn't possible can i have a fast horse for my scout as he seems to take longer and longer to return these days:eek:i bet the scout has a woman somewhere keeping him away for long periods of time:rolleyes:

Would you give the builder some cider and scotch eggs ? or are they just as bribes for the dev team lol ?

DeletedUser3988

Don't think scotch eggs and cider is going to cut it somehow ;)

DeletedUser4790

"Should you, in the first 20 minutes that the event was available, have spent Diamonds to progress through the event, please make sure to contact Support Team (please use the category 'Payment'), so that we can refund those Diamonds for you."
Yet nothing for players who have dedicated their time and spent other resources, there's many players who will have indirectly spent diamonds in the past, having contributed to the space/resources they've used in this tournament. Don't openly see inno declaring they'll refund any resources put into the adventure. I am disgusted to see that such a mess up from elvenar and then them only offering refunds for diamonds spent directly on the event. Really seeing what parts of the community the company care for. Small spending customers and free to play players are just being brushed under the carpet.

DeletedUser702

Seems to me that I'm the only one not being sorry about this quest episode.
I most certainly would not change my city to make room to accommodate
any quest!! Most of these are made to make players to buy diamonds!!
There was a lot of commotion in my fellowship about this to a point where
members left..So, my advice to Inno is to stick this quest so nobody can find it!!!
;):eek:

DeletedUser4698

Thanks for letting us know it's cancelled for now. Like I said before, I just hope the team learned from this and will be sure to beta test everything before it goes live in the future. I would rather wait a few weeks to have something tested, then to have it messed up like this time. Just my two cents. I know this must have been a stressful time for the Elvenar team, so thanks for your efforts on our behalf - players. :)

DeletedUser3032

This FA was not tested in Beta. We have the Fall Event now.

Muf-Muf said it was tested but didn't say when. The last time FA was in beta was over a month ago so I've been informed. (Week before the 1st time on live servers). Since then there has been probably 10 main game updates... So the FA has not been tested on the current version which is on live servers

Massive oversight and fail again by Inno. Thinking it would just work every time because the devs are the best in the business. Wrong.