• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

DeletedUser4528

hello, i dont know how to open a question slot, only comment on an already written piece like yours, so sorry for the hijack! i have been invited to join a neighbouring fellowship, i already have my own and i dont know how to cancel mine and join theirs, can you help? Mandolin.

Just click on your Fellowship flag icon, then click on the overview tab, and there you have the option to leave the fellowship you are in .

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
Mandolin : To start a new topic just click on the thread where you want your post to go . Ex : General discussion. You will see bottom right of the screen a big + sign. Click on it and you will create a new post.

DeletedUser4528

but there is a 24 hour cool down, you have to wait between FS's

The 24 hour rule only applies to joining a New Fellowship,, not on the gap between Fellowships.

So you can join straightaway, as long as the last Fellowship you joined was more than 24 hours ago .

DeletedUser3542

The 24 hour rule only applies to joining a New Fellowship,, not on the gap between Fellowships.

So you can join straightaway, as long as the last Fellowship you joined was more than 24 hours ago
Oh see you learn something new every day .thank you for clearing that up my understanding it was a 24 hour wait after leaving one to join the other. thanks for the info Shamy:)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
3 questions :
- Can you postpone it 1 week ?
- Will the rewards be the same ?
[Moderator Edit: please do not name names]
[User Edit So, without names : - Will the first rank rewards be reserved for the 1st FS of the ranking ?]

(*) in other words, will it be again a false contest with the rich ones ending first, one hand on Visa and fingers in the nose, and the others passing hours working for the little rewards ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser441

All businesses cater to their paying clientelle first and foremost. I just wish that everyone was as discerning as me. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Nymis

Alchemist
Argh another one so soon...I'm barely getting over the last one.
At the very least, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have the quests be available (again) to cycle through on the App? For my sanity?!
I asked about this on the actual app forums but was ignored. :(
(They had appeared one morning, I was able to cycle through a few then closed it to go to work. An hour later when I got to work they disappeared!!! Incredibly sad and had to spend an hour to claim 50x basket of groceries squinting on the puffin app.)

DeletedUser3188

are the requirements going to be the same for this one ie 50 beverages for dwarven?

Jackluyt

Shaman
hello, i dont know how to open a question slot, only comment on an already written piece like yours, so sorry for the hijack! i have been invited to join a neighbouring fellowship, i already have my own and i dont know how to cancel mine and join theirs, can you help? Mandolin.

You need to make someone else ArchMage in your place, and then you can leave and join the other fellowship.

You can also dissolve your fellowship, if that seems appropriate

DeletedUser2688

AARGH - where's the fellowship adventure gone? It appeared, I cashed in all the stuff I'd prepared, got 5 different items but now the adventure has disappeared again, presumably with the items I've just earned!!!!

Pauly7

Magus
I think it loaded up the last fellowship adventure, when it shouldn't have done. I thought that surely they can't be offering the exact same adventure with the same prizes again.

The only thing that changed was the grand prizes showing against the top three fellowships, which were the three grand prizes from the sugar beet event.

DeletedUser4767

me too ... declined the first quests thinking others would appear as last time and nothing