• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Why is our FS unable to donate to a member's AW?

AggraVadar

Seeker
We have a member who has received alot of help with several of his ancient wonders but now we are unable to donate. When we click on his requested wonder, it says "Come back later. This member has received alot of help already." We abound with theories but no actual knowledge. Can anyone clarify or should this be reported by the member as a bug." I've looked on Wiki, Elvengems and not received any clarification. Thanks in advance

C-Nymph

Necromancer
The answers to your question can be found in this thread: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/runeshard-changes.15973/
I would like to point out though, that it is only members talking about the new change and what they have discovered so far. There is until now no official communication from Inno about this change.
Basically, it comes down to Inno wanting to prevent imbalance in the game. If you have received a lot of kp's in your AWs, you will at some point get blocked from receiving more kps until your balance is restored, either by giving back kp to your fellows or by waiting a (couple) days, as every day you will be able to receive another 80kp.

rock stream

Scholar
We abound with theories but no actual knowledge.
That is all you'll find is theories until game decides to provide some information.
Being in a small active fellowship (ranked 77) we have developed some guidelines about this change to help to avoid lockouts and to caution players about the potential mine fields this change introduces.
If we had a wiki: 1. Rules: Runeshard converted to your wonder = 10 kp. 2. Runeshard converted to another player's AW = 15 kp. 3. Runeshards conversations are restricted to the AW the shard is for. 4. Your weekly imbalance allowance is 560 points and your base imbalanced allowance is 2,840. 5. Seems the limit is increased by 80 every day (at the time when resources decay).
Our Fellowship Guild: We have decided that the best way to play this new option is through the shout method.
In the side chat, post what you want KP points to and what KP's you have surplus for a return trade.
Once you have a trade partner post “DONE”
example:
Rock posts KP wanted to GA. I have GA, MM and BTG shards to trade.
Stream goes, oh boy! Contacts Rock and says 60 kp (4 shards) to your GA. 60 to my MM.
Rock posts “DONE” in the side chat. Trade is completed between players.

Points to Remember using this change to the game.
Every fifth level of an AW, the shard wheel has to be filled again with shards so you can continue advancing your AW.

If you are using the old trick of deliberately breaking Rune Shards on an unwanted wonder and use the fragments to forge a rune for a wonder you really want to upgrade you do need shards to do this.
EDIT: The penalty to tournament cost for advancing AW levels is: .042% per level.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

AggraVadar

Seeker
Yes thank you for your reply here. I found clarification here:

Bottom line is that if your account is locked you have to donate some KP somewhere to a teammate potentially in a different wonder or yourself on your locked wonder and it can't be the free 2KP we get. I've been playing a month now and probably some suspected I was a push account but I'm just smart (I read forums, help sites and played Game of Thrones Ascent for years, which was ridiculously imbalanced). I also spent a little $$ (because I appreciate a balanced game and no one works for free) and have an abundance of free time to play. My FS uses swap threads, which most members fairly use but our AMs went a little wild distributing their extras to the rest of us to help us get up. Frankly, I'm happy with the changes as a new member playing only a month. I won a ton of AW instants in the FR event so at least I can get back some of the help I gave others now that I have my own wonders.

Skallywag

Spellcaster
...Bottom line is that if your account is locked you have to donate some KP somewhere to a teammate potentially in a different wonder or yourself on your locked wonder and it can't be the free 2KP we get.
If you are locked, you have to donate some KP to any other player, not just a teammate. And that donation cannot be to yourself, that doesn't affect your balance.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Just please remember to donate small amounts to multiple people and don’t screw one person into an AW lock by donating a lot of kp in one go, just to get rid of your own lock.