• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Warning: New Wholesale Market.

DeletedUser766

Q: Have you thought to implemented the new "Wholesale Market" system from Beta server to the main game?

It will change the game completely, a very, VERY bad idea.
Think you're going to lose a lot of players and I will be the first :mad:

"Google translate"

DeletedUser766

It is removed and replaced with a useless "offer system".
Read more in the Beta forum or check out the Beta server.

"Google translate"

DeletedUser2114

Yeah, this to me is even worse than the new battle system. It was not broken so why they now try to fix it. Another way to slow players down I imagine.

DeletedUser766

Agree, I have deleted my "Beta-town" and my main account follow if they Implement this idiotic system ......:mad:

DeletedUser2114

The situation in my Beta-town is very dire indeed. In my fellowship there are only 2 and we are boosted in the same goods and we have tried very hard to recruit more in but to no avail. So fellowship trading is out of the question. I used to be able to battle for provinces but I can't battle no more there so only option was to buy goods to negotiate. Now this option is gone too, you can no longer buy the goods with coins you needed so I am at a standstill.

DeletedUser363

Read more in the Beta forum or check out the Beta server.
Why come on this server to complain, and then be unwilling to give players on this forum an idea of what you are talking about?
Complain on the Beta forum if that is how you feel:mad:

DeletedUser2114

I agree, the Beta forum is the best place for this. It will be announced here soon enough as part of the next update.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
There are few chances to catch our regards to this as long as you'll spam us by "counting to 10..." and other threads like that... just continue harvesting bananas... :D This thread will disappear from anyones sight soon thanks to yourself, and it will be all you deserve.

DeletedUser

This thread will disappear from anyones sight soon thanks to yourself, and it will be all you deserve.

Aren't you the grumpy one today. The threads don't disappear.

1) If you want to see new posts that you have not read, click on one of the new posts links and you can see them all.

2) If you want to see new posts that you have previously read and no longer appear as new posts on the above linked page. Click the link titled recent posts on the far right above the header on the new posts page. You will get about 10 pages of the most recently posted on topics ( goes back to September 30 last I looked ).

3) Older posts than that you can use the search option.

Though you are probably just being snarky so probably won't find this helpful.

DeletedUser363

as you'll spam us by "counting to 10..."
Count to 10 is NOT a spam thread...it's just a game, if you get message alerts for it it shows you joined in ...if not, ignore the thread, just don't accuse others for spamming when all they are doing is participating in a thread in the lounge......specifically designed for something to do AWAY from the annoyances of playing Elvenar:p:rolleyes:

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Even if thousands of guys are confusing a sophisticated communication medium with a toilet, that won't make it smell better...

A forum, as its name means, is a place where wise volunteers are trying to find solutions to help others, not a for having farting concerts or babies checking they always have their 10 toes...

Last edited:

DeletedUser363

Maybe you should educate yourself in the purpose of The Lounge area of the forum then, as you seem to think you know more than everyone else, but you totally miss out the reason for The Lounge area.....and that no one insists you visit. Do you always visit places you hate just so you can have a go at others using it as a bit of light distraction?...How sad for you then:(

Last edited by a moderator: