• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Visual glitch on enchantments

OldHag

Necromancer
until you do something like collect etc.
I'll be doing that in 7 minutes, I will not be happy if the flickering lights return.

Edit, if I move my mouse very fast over my city screen, that is still very jittery.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I'll be doing that in 7 minutes, I will not be happy if the flickering lights return.
Yes, they're really annoying. Especially as I was just now collecting resources from all my event buildings, and was getting confused thinking I missed a collection because something still appeared to be bouncing up and down in the corner of my eye, but it was the annoying disco lights.

OldHag

Necromancer
haha, when I hover over a manu that is ready to collect, all of my buildings that have a spell cast upon them light up bright sparkly flickering white lights. I hope this is a bug and they will fix it asap.

OldHag

Necromancer
I shall delete my earlier post.

m4rt1n

Adept
In addition weird random squares of different scenery appear on my main hall at the same time as the flashing if I have a coin to collect from neighbourly help.